Chapter 24

"Lunch at Granny's?" Killian suggested after we had brought Henry home.

"Killian..."

"Just lunch. I know you're thinking of leaving right away but I'd like to have a moment with you." he said. She looked at him and sighted.

"Okay." she said. They got in Emma's yellow bug and Killian gave her the directions to the restaurant.

A while later, sitting in a booth, Emma spoke first.

"So, you told Henry about me, well the 16 year old me." she said.

"Yes, I did." he responded. "I spend a lot of time with the lad and he asks a lot of questions sometimes."

"He asked me if it was me. He figured out we knew each other before, that was easy, but when I told him about the foster system, he asked me if I was the girl that ran away here." Emma declared.

"What did you tell him?"

"Nothing. I would have to tell him his teacher is his grand mother and that you were my "first crush- it probably is too much for now."

"Maybe." Killian shrugged his shoulders.

"He asked me to stay." she declared a few moments after.

"He did?"

"He asked for a week." she continued.

"Are you gonna stay?"

"Maybe."

The waitress arrived and took their order. Emma looked around and started to remember when she came, twelve years ago.

"So, how have you been?" Killian asked.

"Huh, well... good." she said. "What about you?"

"Great. Where are you now, I mean, where do you live?" he asked, knowing how much she moved often.

"Boston." Emma responded.

"Work?"

"Bailbonds person."

"Oh." he said and smiled. "Finding people, huh? That's what you meant this morning."

"Looking for people is what I've always done." she finished.

* * *

Emma was wondering how twelve years later she was lying on the same bed, looking at the same ceilling and thinking about the same person : Killian Jones. However, this time was more complicated. She was an adult, she had a kid, her mother was there, wanting to talk to her. That adoption was a closed adoption. She should not have stayed, she could not be in Henry's life. But, she did. She stayed.

She was in Granny's, lying on the same bed, thinking about how she found Killian Jones in Storybrooke.

She started to think about Rose and Oliver again, about Belle and Anna or even her sister Elsa. What had they become? Probably something better that her. She was still lonely, even if she had found her mother, years ago.

* * *

Emma walked into the diner the next morning and sat at the counter. She was reading the newspaper, where the front page talked about her ans how she destroyed their historic sign. Right before she ordered, the waitress, Ruby - she read her name on the badge - gave her a hot cocoa, with cinnamon.

"There you go." Ruby smiled.

"Thank you, but I did not order that." said Emma.

"Yeah, I know. You have an admirer." responded Ruby.

Emma first looked around, looking for Killian. She was almost sure it was him, but he didn't seem to be there. She saw other Sheriff, at a table, looking at her. She looked at him for an instant and realised she had already met him too, when she came before. He was the one thay helped her when she first got her, the one who gave her the room. He, however, didn't seem to remember it, so she should probably not mention it.

She got up and walked over to him.

"Ah, so you decided to stay." he said.

"Observant. Important for a cop." she replied in a joke.

"It's good for our tourist buisness, it's bad for our local signage." he joked. She looked at him, not so amused. "It's a joke, because you ran over our sign..."

"Look, the cocoa was a nice gesture, really and I'm surprised that you guessed that I like cinnamon on my chocolate, cause most people don't, but- " she put the mug on the table. "I am not here to flirt, so thank you, but no thank you." she declared.

"I didn't send it." he said.

"I did."

Henry was sitting a few tables away. He got up and grabbed his backpack.

"Don't you have school?" Emma asked.

"Duh. I'm 10. Walk me." he smiled as he got to her.

____

Here you goo, hope you enjoyeeed :)
Sorry if it's a lot like s1 but it's gonna change a bit soon.
Don't forget to comment You could even comment about last episode cause... OMG.

I am mad at Emma. But I don't want to be mad at her.
ARGH.

Anyways, have a good dayyy xx

believe__inmagic