Chapter 34

"What are you doing here?" she asked. She was still looking around for her mother.

"Mary Margaret's upstairs. I was just talking with her." he said.

"O-Okay, well, I'll just-" Emma was about to leave and go upstairs as well.

"Wait." he stopped her. "Look, it did surprise me a lot the other day and I understand it probably wasn't easy for you either, but I'd like it if we could talk more. Mary has told me a lot about you, actually and, you're my daughter." he declared. She simply shook her head and gave him a little smile before climbing the stairs. She saw her mother that had been listening their short conversation.

"He's waiting for you." she told her before getting to her room. Emma let herself fall on the bed and sighed.

A week later

"Emma?" Mary Margaret asked. She had just answered the door. Emma walked over to the door and saw a man she barely had seen before.

"Hi, Miss Swan. I'm Mr. Gold." he declared.

"Hi." she simply replied.

"I hear you're good at finding people."

"It used to be my job." she said. Her mother walked away.

"I need to find someone. My-my son. He left years ago."

"Okay... Well do you have anything of his?" she asked.

"Yes, back at my shop." he declared. "So, you'll help me?"

"Uh yeah, I will." Emma answered.

"Thank you. Well, how about you come by my shop and I'll have everything then." he suggested.

"Sure." she smiled.

"Thank you again, Miss Swan."

*  *  *

Emma could hear the bells as she opened the door and entered the pawnshop. No one seemed to be there.

"Hello?" she said as she walked to the desk.

"Right here, I'm sorry." she heard and that voice sounded a little to familar. "Oh-"

"Belle?" Emma asked.

"Wow, Emma!" she said with a huge smile on her face. "I can't believe it!" she added and pulled her old friend into a hug.

"Don't worry, me neither..." Emma added as a joke. "I've been here for more than a month now, how come I've never seen you around?"

"I was with my parents for a while. I came back yesterday." she explained. "What about you? What are you doing here?"

"Uh, well, my-" she stopped for a moment, but the bell rang once more and they both turned to see Mr. Gold arriving.

"Miss Swan, I was hoping you'd come by today." he said. "I know you're busy, working with Jones..."

"Uh, y-yeah." she mumbled.

"What for?" Belle asked.

Gold walked over to Belle and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Miss Swan, would you excuse us? I just need to speak to my wife for a moment."

"Oh, s-sure." she said.

They both went in the other room and Emma stayed there, looking around. She was still trying to let the information sink in. Henry, Killian, Mary Margaret, David and now Belle! How is that possible?

"I'm sorry for that. I'll show you what I have." Mr Gold said as he came back.

*  *  *

"Hi, love. What are you doing here?" Killian said when he opened the door and saw Emma right in front of him.

"Did you know Belle's in town?" she asked.

"Oh, she's back?" he replied and opened the door more to let her get inside.

"Back? So you knew?"

"That she married Gold, yeah. She's been away for a while, though." he declared. "I haven't talked to her much though..."

"Why?"

"Gold. I don't really like the man." he admitted. She gave him a look, she wanted more information. "I'll tell you another time. How come you saw her, though?"

"Gold asked me to help him find his son. I went at the shop and she was there."

"His son, huh?" he huffed. "So, you came over to tell me about Belle?"

"Actually... yeah." she said and laughed a little. "I could've called." she shrugged.

"I just made popcorn." he declared.

"I can smell that." she replied.

"I probably won't eat all of it..." he kept going.

"If I fall asleep this time, you wake me up." she told him before taking off her red jacket.

___

So I was thinking of Rumbelle and the age difference thing that does not make a lot of sense in the story and then I started comparing that to Celine Dion and René Angélil and I'm just laughing :') And you guys probably have no idea what I'm talking about xd

Anyways, what did you think, Belle coming back?
And now that the hiatus is here and that Killian is well... dead. Yeah. Dead. I'm still not okay. I probably never will be, at least not for the next 4 months. Anway, I'll write you some fluffy chapters :3

Be sure to check out Safe Heaven if you haven't already!

• believe__inmagic •