Chapter 36

I really need a CS kiss, so here it is.

"So, you're leaving tomorrow?" Killian asked when Emma sat on the couch next to him.

"Yep." she answered.

"Henry must be really excited."

"Yeah, he is. I'm glad I get to spend time with him too, and that Regina agreed." the blonde declared.

"I told you she'd come around. Henry likes you, she's doing what's good for her son." he told her. She sighed and closed her eyes.

"God, I love your couch." she declared. He laughed and got a little closer to her. She kept her eyes closed but felt his body right next to hers. "Breaking my walls again?" she said as a joke.

"Maybe." he answered.

"Go ahead." she smiled and it surprised him a little, but he grabbed her waist and pressed his lips on hers. In between two kisses, Emma whispered "This feels good."

"It does." he replied and smiled before kissing her once more.

*  *  *

Emma groaned when she heard her alarm. She reached out for the table next to her bed, but there was no table. She opened her eyes to face a wall and a window. She wasn't in her room and she wasn't alone. She could feel his arm grabbing her by the waist and she'd feel his breathing at the back of her head. She then grabbed her phone that was on the floor and shut the alarm, but then saw the time.

"Crap!" she said.

"What?" Killian asked in a sleepy voice. His eyes weren't even open.

"I have to go get my stuff at my mom's place before taking Henry." she answered and was about to get out of bed, but he thightened his grip. "Killian, I have to go." she added.

She got up and took her pants and shirt that were on his desk. She got in the bathroom and took off Killian's shirt and changed. She then got back to the room and threw the shirt on the bed.

"Thanks for the shirt, gotta go, bye!" she told him as she left the room.

"Have a good time in New York." he answered after she left.

"Thanks!" she yelled from another room.

(Precision : They did not have tacos, she just slept over)

*  *  *

Emma entered her mother's appartment running. She got upstairs, put some clean clothes and took her suitcase. She then got back to the living room and noticed David was there too.

"Hey! I have to go! I'll see you!" she said and got to the door.

"You stayed at Killian's?" Mary Margaret asked.

"Uh, yeah." Emma admitted and left. "Bye!"

She then got to her car, put her small suitcase in the backseat and sat in the driver's seat, the sighed. She was in time to get Henry.

She drove to the mayor's house, where her son was waiting by the window. He came outside immediatly when he saw the yellow bug, after saying goodbye to Regina. He put his suitcase with Emma's and then came to sit in the front.

"Ready, kid?" she asked.

"Yep!"

And so they got to the closest airport where they met with Mr Gold, off to finding his son.

*  *  *

"So, we're doing this right now, but I'll bring you to Times Square tonight. You'll love it!" Emma said to Henry as they were getting closer to the adress her contact had given her. Gold had barely said a word, he was anxious about seeing his son after so many years.

They got in the building and Emma quickly found which appartment was Gold's son's. She pressed the button and called "UPS package for 407." but no answer.

"Maybe you should have said Fed Ex." Henry added as a joke.

They heard a sound and a man passed in front of the door, running. It was him, Gold's son, of course.

"What are you waiting for?" he asked. Of course he could not run.

Emma got out of the building and ran after the guy. She was getting closer and closer, until she got him and they both fell on the floor. She saw his face and simply could not believe it.

"Emma?" he asked.

"Neal?"

____

You all knew that was coming xd I was to lazy to watch the ep and rewrite so I wrote what I remembered :p

Hope you enjoyed xx Please leave a comment, each of your comments make my day :3

Thank you for reading <3 Love you guyys xx

• believe__inmagic •