Chapter 31

So, I was maybe going to wait a little more for relationship and stuff... but because of CS that broke my heart in the last episode and will continue in the next, I'll make it better here. Cause I just need it. I guess I'm not the only one.

Adam & Eddy, I really love you for creating that show, but right now I kind of hate you for all of the times you killed me in the last hour.

~~~

"So, you might be Sheriff?" Henry asked his mother.

"Who told you that?" she asked, confused. She had not said a word about this to her son.

"Killian." he said, as if it was obvious.

"Killian? When did you see Killian?"

"This morning, at Granny's." he answered.

"Miss Swan." they both heard and saw Regina standing a few feet away from Henry's castle. "Still with my son, I see." she said.

"Uh, I-" she didn't even have the time to finish what she was about to say.

"Henry, you're coming with me now." Regina declared.

"You know, this has nothing to do with you. It turns out, he likes me." Emma started to say. "I'm spending time with him because he likes it, I'm staying in town because of him and all I'm trying is to make him happy."

"Maybe you are, but it's not your job. I'm his mother. You're the woman who gave birth to him and abandonned him." the mayor replied.

"She was giving me my best chance!" Henry yelled and both looked at him suprised. "I undersand that, and you should too!" he said to Regina.

"You're coming with me, now. We'll talk about this some place else." Regina ordered and Henry got off the castle, then followed his mother, while Emma watched then walk away sadly.

*  *  *

Emma had just spent quite a long time staring at the sea, sitting in the sand like the day before. She was getting up, leaving.

"I didn't think I'd find you here." she heard. Killian, of course.

"I was just leaving." she said and walked passed him, but he grabbed her wrist. "Seriously?" she said, looking annoyed.

"Look, I'm sorry for yesterday. I never should have done that. We were a thing over a decade ago, and we were a thing for a day. I know how hard it is for you now and I was just trying to help, but I blew up." he stopped when he realised how close they had gotten. Emma was looking right in his eyes, breathing slowly.

"Maybe I need you too." she whispered. He smiled.

"That's a good memory." he added.

"I have walls." she then declared. "I'm keeping everyone away, I'm keeping you away."

"I figured that out." he smirked.

Hands on her hips, he reduced the small space between them to nothing and did the same as the day before. He could not help it. She put her hands on his shoulders and gave into the kiss.

They stopped for a moment, taking a breath and she smiled.

"I want to, I really, but I-I'm not ready." she whispered.

"I'm going to tear down that wall, even if it takes time, I'll get to you." he said. She smiled once more and took a step back. Emma looked at the ground and walked away, but she was still smiling.

"Emma?" he asked and she turned around.

"Yes?"

"I never thought I'd see you again. And I'm really glad I did." he declared.

"You'll have to thank Henry for that." she said and he laughed.

"I will."

~~~

Okay, yeah, I hope you like it.
I'm kinda happy a little more, but god that episode!
I miss the cute Storybrooke moments when their only problem was Zelena, The Snow Queen or Rumple.
Seriously, season 5 is really really hard on my feels.
Anyways, guys, tell me what you think of the chapter! I don't want it to go to fast, because it's still Emma and like said, she has her walls, soo...

• believe__inmagic •