Chapter 12

Mary Margaret Blanchard.

Emma could only think about that name. It stuck into her head all day long and she still kept thinking about it as she was in the car with Rose, coming back from Anna's house after they went to get her stuff.

"Are you feeling better?" Rose asked, talking about the headache Emma had faked in the morning to make up for the fact that she was not at Anna's.

"Yeah." she simply answered.

The car stopped in front of the house and they both got out. Emma directly went to her room and let her bag there. She took her laptop and a blanket, then headed to the backyard. She layed on thr blanket and opened the computer, then searched her biological mother's name on Google.

She found a picture. Emma couldn't help but think she was really beautiful. Short brown hair, beautiful eyes... and she could see the resemblance between them too. She kept looking a little and found an adress, in a town she'd never really heard of : Storybrooke. She did like the name, and after she looked it up.

Because of the music that was playing from the laptop, she did not hear the steps coming towards her, until someone sat next to her and she jumped. She looked up to see Killian.

"You scared me!" she exclaimed as she closed her laptop.

"Sorry about that." he replied.

"What are you doing here? I though I would probably have ruined everything yesterday..." the blonde admited.

"You didn't. I get that you are mad, at me and at the others that can't see how great you are and make fun of you. I wanted to say that I'm sorry too, for yestersay and before. I was just hoping it could end on better terms this time." Killian declared.

"Well, I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have done that yesterday." she replied. The teenager smiled in response.

"And I am also sorry that I ruined what was supposed to be your first ever sleepover." he added.

"How do you know that?"

"Belle and Anna came and talked to me after you left. They really care about you." Killian explained and Emma smiled.

"They're really great friends." Emma said.

"So, we're okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, we are." Emma confirmed with a grin.

"What were you doing?" he then asked and she really wasn't expecting that question.

"Just hum... I was on my laptop." she stuttered.

"You don't seem sure." he laughed. "Just tell me you weren't watching-"

"No! Oh, god no." she replied and laughed. "I um... was researching on my birthmother, and where she lives." she admitted.

"Your birthmother? Really?" Killian asked.

"Yeah. Her name is Mary Margaret Blanchard and she lives in a town called Storybrooke, that's all I know." Emma responded.

"Blanchard? How come your name is Swan then? Or is it your fathers?" Killian asked out of curiosity.

"No, Swan is the name of the first foster dad I ever had." Emma explained.

"That makes sense." he said. "Does Rose and Oliver know about your birth mother?"

"No. I only found out about her yesterday." Emma said.

"Is this Storybrooke far from here?" he asked. Emma took her laptop to check.

"About 4 hours of driving. Why?" she asked him, confused.

"You should go and see her, someday, maybe. Yes, she's abandonned you, but she is where you come from." he declared.

____

Here you go!
Did you like this chapter? :p
Thanks a lot for 1K♡ I love you guyyys!

Are you starting school soon? I start on monday :p

believe__inmagic