Chapter 50

Emma followed Dr Grey through the hallways. She was stressed out, scared to see in what state Killian was and scared of his reaction. But he was Killian, he would not be mad. He probably would be happy that he got shot instead of her because he cared about her (and not happy because hw was shot, happy because she didn't). She knew all of that, but she couldn't help it. She was scared.

Dr Grey showed her the door and took a few steps back.

"I'll leave you two alone." she declared.

It isn't until Emma saw the smile on his face when she came into the room that she stopped to be scared. She sighed of relief.

"Y-You're-" she started.

"I'm fine, Swan." he told her. She slowly got to the chair next to the bed and grabbed his hand. She looked at him, looked deep into his mesmerizing blue eyes. He was alive, he was okay. Hurt, but alive.

"Your parents, I- I should call them. I told them I'd-" she started but once more she did not finish her sentence.

"It can wait." he said.

She looked at him, the bandages over the wounds and then she just... she started sobbing.

"I'm sorry." she mumbled. "I'm so sorry."

"Hey, it's okay, Emma." he replied, but she avoides his look. "Come here. I would come to you, if I could." he said and she let out a nervous laugh. She got up and bent over him. He brought his hand to her hair and they shared a passionate kiss.

When Emma pulled away, he wiped the tears on her cheeks with his thumb.

"I love you." Killian declared.

"I love you too." she said and one more tear fell on her cheek. She laughed. "I-I'm just relieved."

"I won't leave you, Swan."

"I need you." she replied and it made et think about their first kiss, years ago on the beach. He understood too.

"I need you too." he replied.

*  *  *

Emma had just gone off the phone with Henry. She told him everything that happened and that she would come home a little later, but everything would be fine. Killian probably still was with his parents, Rose and Oliver had come too, they were sitting in the waiting room a little farther, waiting for Emma to come back. So, as she was headed to join the couple, someone called her name from behind her. Turning back, she saw her mother coming towards her.

"Mom!" she said as she hugged Mary Margaret when arrived. "I... uh, why did you come?" she asked.

"I just figured you needed someone." she replied.

"Thank you!" Emma said and took a few steps back.

"How is Killian?" the teacher asked.

"He's stable, seems good. His parents are with him right now." Emma told her.

"And what about you?" she then asked, but Emma did not expect this question.

"I'm... okay." she replied. "Come, there's some people I want you to meet."

Emma guided her mother to Rose and Oliver and quickly introduced everyone. She then explained the situation a little better to her mother, said that she told Henry and not so long after that, Killian's parents came back, saying he needed to rest.

"Is he sleeping right now?" Emma asked.

"Not yet." Lana replied.

She then, followed by her mother, got to his room. He did seem tired, but just like the last time, he smiled when he saw her.

"Everything alright?" she asked.

"Yes." he replied. "Hi!" he then said to her mother. "How are you doing?" she asked.

"Fine." he said.

"Try to get him to sleep." Mary Margaret whispered to Emma before she left. Emma got in the room and closed the door behind her. She sat on the chair like before and grabbed his hand.

"So, they told me you need to sleep." she simply said.

"You should too." he added. "You look tired."

"I'll be fine. I'll sleep later. So you just sleep and I'll stay right here." she told him and he simply closed his eyes.

It also didn't take long before Emma let her head fall on the side of the bed, still holding his head, but sleeping profoundly.

____

50 CHAPTERS YEAH!
It's not a long one but it's kinda cute, I guess :3 What did you think? :)

Also, I'm working on a new CS fanfic called Troubled Water (cover at the side) and it's kinda in the "lieutenant Jones" times :p Would you read it?

Have a good day/night xx

• believe__inmagic •