Bruce Wayne #1

I've thought about doing this one for a bit, so let's get started and don't judge me...

I hate Christmas.

I stood under the mistletoe with Bruce Wayne standing across from me. I nodded and he smiled "I'm Bruce Wayne" he stuck his hand out and I shook it as I stood up "I'm {y/n}, it's nice to meet you, so uhm. Should we just....?". He nodded

He was wearing a uniform from that preppy school down the street that I passed every day. He had black hair, and he was very attractive considering we're both fourteen, and his eyes were so captivating. Everybody knows about Bruce Wayne these days, a kiss would be a bad idea, before I knew what I was doing, I kissed his cheek and he blushed.

I felt his hand grab mine and pull me close to him "Uhm-I'm sorry" he let go quickly "It's okay, actually...." I trailed off and put my hand on the back of his neck, pulling his face close to mine. I kissed him, and he kissed back, I pulled away and saw his wide eyes" I'm sorry, I shouldn't have-" he pulled me back to him and I smiled as he kissed me again, "Master Bruce" I looked up with wide eyes and saw a older man in a suit "You must be {y/n}, Alfred Pennyworth" I nodded shyly "How did you know my name?" "Most people know who you are miss". I looked down and saw Bruce's hand tightly in mine and smiled. "I would shake your hand but it looks like it's preoccupied" I blushed and his my face in Bruce's shoulder.