Jerome Valeska #7

Staples lol...

I place the toothpaste on the brush and push up the switch on the front of it, making it vibrate. I place it on my teeth, beginning to brush them softly, I hear a creak from the hallway and assume it's just my dog Piper running around. 'Jerome' the name pops in my head as quickly as it leaves, I can't believe he's actually gone, it's been a year and nothing has happened to lead me to believe that he could be alive and here with me. I spit into the sink and grab the small towel hanging up next to me, I put it over my eyes and dry them off before wiping off my mouth with my eyes closed. I look down and cross my arms over my chest before looking up into the mirror. I scream.

"Hi honey, I'm home" he laughs and his arms wrap around my waist, making eye contact with me through the mirror. I put my hands over my mouth and turn to face him. I wanted to hit him, I wanted to scream at him for leaving me and being such an idiot by trusting Theo Galavan, but I don't. I put my hands on his face, studying the staples in his skin "Did you miss me?" He gives me a wicked smile, I think he was trying to give me a calming one. I run my thumbs under his eyes "What happened to you? Who did this to you? I will kill whoever hurt you" he holds my shoulders and furrows his eyebrows "Are you happy to see me?" I pull him close to me and kiss him as if he were my lifeline. He pulls me over to the bed we had shared before and sits me on top of him "I missed you so much" I kiss his jawline and his neck "{y/n}, I should've listened to you, but now I need my reven-" I kiss him on the lips and push him down, running my hands through the back of his hair. "I missed you" I whisper as he flips me over and keeps kissing my. A bark erupts from my bedroom door and I look over at Piper.

"I think we should go to bed, J" he rubs his hands over my back with a pout. "We should go to bed" I whisper suggestively and he hugs me with a venomous, shrill laugh filling my ears.