Bruce Wayne #6

"Boo!" I screamed and nearly fell backwards as Bruce jumped out from a corner and scared me nearly to death. He caught me quickly and placed his forehead against mine and chuckled, "You're funny when you're scared" I turned my head away from him and broke from his grip before stomping away "Aw, come on {y/n}! Don't be like that!" He called as I walked into the garden. "I don't appreciate the fact that you scare me" I said quietly and felt him approach me from behind. "I'm sorry, I didn't know you'd make such a big deal about it" I froze and he continued "Forget that last part..-I- I'm sorry, Please- just-" he sighed, I felt him wrap his arms around my waist from behind and place his chin on my shoulder. "Just forgive me, this is really ridiculous" I sighed and relaxed into his arms "You're right, I'm being slightly childish".

"{y/n}?" "hm?" I hummed as Bruce climbed into bed next to me and wrapped his arm around my waist, "I know that we're very young but I-" he stopped and tried to get into a good position "I love you..." He said slowly and my body tensed up for a second "I love you too, Brucie" I could sense that he had a smile on his face, so I turned around and saw that his face was red, I kissed him softly and he gladly returned it. "Goodnight Bruce" "Sweet dreams, {y/n}" I smiled and we drifted off.

Completely in love in each other's arms.

A/N, HI!, I'm not dead! I know this was short but they will be longer, I promise. Thank you for reading this and there will be more to come soon! Love ya💕💕