Bruce Wayne #11 (SMUT)

Content 15+ ahead (you can pretend you're that old if you want) otherwise save you're poor child eyes.. I've been dreading this for some reason but we all knew this day would come, you're probably excited though. Btw, you guys are like 17 here lol.

"Bruce!" I called with a smile, seeing him walk up the drive with Alfed and Lucius. I ran over and he picked me up, spinning me around before placing me down and kissing me, the two older men walked past us and into the manor, giving us privacy. "You're okay" I squeezed him tightly in a hug "Yeah, I'm okay {y/n}" we stayed like that for a while before looking at each other, he had a cut on his cheek and it was seeping out a tiny bit of blood, I rubbed my thumb on it which cleaned it a little bit "My hero" I laughed a little and he took my hand and we began to walk to the pool house "Oh I'm definitely your hero, I'll prove it" he stated bluntly with a tiny smile on his face. We entered and he locked the door behind him, pushing me onto the couch and kissing me. "Bruce" he found my sweet spot and I sighed into his touch, letting him touch me. "Oh god" I moaned quietly and he kept going. "I ran into Nygma" he stated as I shimmied out of my pants and he pulled down my underwear. "He said he was gonna take you from me, but I said" he licked my slit, causing me to grab his hair "are you? Because I'm sure you couldn't do what I do" "You did not say that" I moaned as he continued, using one hand to rub me while he strayed down there "No, but it was worth a try" he chuckle and focused again, He moaned and the vibrations ran throughout my body. After some time I convulsed and he licked me dry before going back over me. He readied himself and entered me. He moaned and bucked his hips slowly in and out repeatedly, he leaned down and pressed his lips to mine, squeezing my hips. I groaned, feeling another finish creep up on me. He pulled out and finished himself off on my stomach.

He got a tissue from next to us and wiped it up, pulling up his pants and I put mine back on. He pulled me close to him "I love you so damn much {y/n}" "I love you too Bruce" I chuckled and kissed him again. "Good job, hero" he smiled and we got up, heading into the house, only to rush upstairs and lay on Bruce's bed, acting like we were there the whole time. We cuddled close together, his head on top of mine. We found random conversation and printed we were talking deeply "It was crazy, it just-" "Do you two need anything" Alfred said, looking awkward "No thanks Alfred" Bruce stated "You two do know I'm not daft right?" He chuckled and walked out, closing the door, leaving both of us blushing furiously.

There...