Harvey Bullock - Requested

Outoftea this is probably not all you were looking forward to but it's almost 2 a.m here and I am exhausted lol.

Being the sister of a cop. Easy. But being the sister of the infamous Jim Gordon, sort of impossible to take. I got a letter from a Jerome Valeska, stating that if I didn't give the whereabouts on Jim that he would find me and kill me. So I did what anybody would do, I went to stay with my brother. It was a very unsettling thing to read, considering there was a curvy smiley face next to the initials. "Why is he doing this?" "{y/n}, he's Jerome Valeska, why wouldn't he do this," Jim said, walking out the door "stay here, Harvey will look after you and you'll be okay" "I'm sure a 24 year old woman can handle herself" I stated sarcastically as Harvey sat down next to me. "Be good, I can't have you acting like a rebellious 16 year old" Jim said as he closed the door and left.

"So" I started "So..." Harvey trailed off, speaking the in same tone as me. "What do you wanna do kid?" He joked "I'm not a kid Harvey, I just tend to act like one" he nodded and grabbed the remote, turning on the news. "God you're so fuckin' old" he shut off the tv and faced me, taking off his hat "Well what do you wanna do?" I shook my head "I don't know". "Jim was right though" "About what?" "Me being a bad kid, I mean I am one and.." I scooted closer to him and put my finger under his chin "and I do bad things" he looked bewildered at my action but leaned foreword to place his lips on mine.

By the time Jim got home we were back in the same position, sitting far away from each other watching some horror movie, keeping to ourselves. "So uhm, what's going on guys?" He sat next to me and put his arm around my shoulder "We're ya good kid?" I nodded and began to doze off "Yeah, we just watched some horror movies while you were gone by the way" he nodded and I leaned my head on his shoulder "I'm tired, Jim" "Come on" he picked me up and took me to his room like he did when we were smaller. "Alright kid, goodnight" he kissed my forehead and walked out, I heard him talking.

"Harvey, why do you look so exhausted" I heard a gasp in realization and then someone get punched in the face. I dozed off, sort of regretting what had happened before since Jim took it so hard. "{y/n}? What the hell?" He whispered, laying down next to me. "Yeah...I don't know Jim, I'm sorry" he just sighed and turned in his side, falling asleep almost instantly.