Oswald Cobblepot #4

{So happy omg....NO EDUCATION TOMORROW MATEE. Here's a lovely chapter, enjoy! 💕}

"Oswald," I groaned as he layed in bed helplessly, "please get out of bed sweetheart" he glanced at me "Why, no point" I glared in his direction and his expression turned from annoyed to scared. "What do you mean, no point? I'm still here right? Unless you wanna lose me that is" I was just as taken aback as he was. I didn't know I could sound so rude, it wasn't on purpose. He stood up from the bed quickly and rushed over to me "No no, I'm sorry darling" he laughed nervously "I'm not being serious...but hey, it got you out of bed" I smiled up at him and grabbed a breath mint of of the table next to me, unwrapping it, and placing it in his agape mouth.

"What was that for?" He said quietly "Well I'm not gonna kiss you if you have bad breath silly" he smiled down at me and wrapped his arms around my waist "I'm lucky to have you, {y/n}"  I hugged him and hid my face in his shoulder. "Please don't leave me" he said, just above a whisper and I hugged him tighter "I won't....I promise that I'll always be with you, and how many times have I said that?" He chuckled and pulled away before pushing his lips onto mine and getting a grip on me that I was sure he wouldn't break.

"I love you, Oswald Cobblepot" I said quietly with our foreheads pressed together and waited for a response. "I love you too {y/n} Cobblepot" I smiled "I like the sound of that, maybe I could get it someday". "Yeah, someday"