Theo Galavan #3 {Smut}

Like I said. SEXUAL CONTENT. Byeee, I'm just gonna drop this here and leave. Btw, continuation of Theo Galavan #1 imagine.

"I want you so bad" "Then take me".

Our make out session was still pretty heated as he pushed me down onto the couch. "Looks like we have the place to ourselves for the night," he spoke as he lifted my shirt and kissed down my stomach to the hem of my shorts, I let out a shaky breath "The boys are busy playing around with ideas, and I told them not to bother me at all for the evening" he removed my short and placed them on the floor. He kisses the line above my panties and watched me in my frustrated state. I just wanted him to fuck me senseless already. He kisses over my clit through my underwear, making me sigh "Do you like that?" I nodded. "Then you're gonna love what I've got in store kitten" I moaned quietly. He kept kissing my sweet spot through my underwear before standing up and picking me bridal style, going up the stairs. I saw the door close and he put me on the bed, he walked over and locked the door. He came back over to me and placed himself back at my entrance.

He teased me by slowly pulling down my underwear "Theo" I whined "I want this to be special kitten, and it's payback for all the teasing you do to me every day" he took my nearly soaked underwear and put them in a drawer next to his bed "Those are mine now, and I'm going to make you mine as well". He went up and kissed my neck, removing my shirt from me "This isn't fair Th-" he took my bra off quickly as he out a finger to my lips "Call me master tonight kitten, because that is what I will be" "This still isn't fair, I mean you're still fully clothed" he kissed me softly "Why are you upset about it? You're not ready yet" I scoffed and he went down and placed a kiss to my core again. He continued this action and suddenly..."Master!" He suddenly flicked his tongue on my clit quickly as he began to repeat the action. He started sucking on it and I tried to hold back my moans, he began to lick all the way up and down, his tongue going in and out, swirling around my entrance "Don't worry, these walls are soundproof, I wanna hear you scream my name" I blushed and he came back up, taking one of my breasts in my mouth and massaging the other before flipping over so I was sitting on him as he continued his actions.

"Master" I moaned pushing him away slightly "Let me pleasure you kitten" he went back and I stopped him again "Bad girl" he tried again and I stopped him once again, though I pushed him a little harder, wanting a punishment. He pushed me to the end on the bed, I sat on the floor on my knees in front of him. "Pleasure me, I want you to choke on my dick like a bad kitty" I felt myself become wet and rubbed him through his suit pants before pulling them down quickly along with his boxers. It sprung out of his pants, he moaned as the cold air hit it and I looked at it, it was a medium size but it made me want to drool because it was on this god of a man. "Are you just gonna stare all day kitten?" He chuckled and leaned forward to kiss me, he pulled back and rubbed his hand against my hair, scooting closer to the end of the bed. I started to rub him with my hand but he pulled it back.

"Suck" I furrowed my eyebrows "I hope I'm okay for a beginner" "I can guide you through if you need" I shook my head and my lips around his dick, licking the tip before taking it whole, he groaned "Fuck" I bobbed my head, feeling it hit the back of my throat as my tongue still swirled around it. "Yes, oh my god {y/n} yes" I smiled and kept sucking, faster than before. "Oh kitten, your mouth feels so good, ugh" I felt myself get wetter at his moans. I looked up at him, he looked down and moaned again, squeezing his eyes shut before reopening then and keeping eye contact "You're such a bad girl, oh god yes" he pushed me harder into his dick as I felt him twitch. He face fucked me to his own oblivion and he shot himself into my mouth. I got on top of him on the bed, looking into his eyes.

I went next to his ear and swallowed audibly, he shuddered and pushed me into the bed, taking off his shirt and bring my neck. "Master" he grabbed a condom from the dresser, making his member hang in my face, I couldn't resist myself and I licked him again. He gasped and came back, putting it on himself "You're so sexy" he put a little bit in me and I moaned, he took that as a sign to go in. I yelled out "oh Theo, yes yes!" "I'd complain, but you sound so damn hot" he kept going, picking up the pace, my arms held themselves around his shoulders as I sat up and leaned forward, I kissed him as his hips bucked faster.

He flipped over so I was riding him "Master harder Yes baby, yes, faster, please baby faster" he moved his hips in rhythm with mine until I felt him cum with a loud moan, he pulled out and quickly went down. He licked me and put a finger inside of me, he soon added another, pumping quickly until I finally came and he licked me clean.

He pushed himself up next to me, wrapping an arm around me and pulling the blanket over us. "Kitten, if you carry on like that I'll fuck you a lot harder" "Please do" he kissed me, his tongue exploring my mouth before he went to turn off the light and I began to fall asleep "Goodnight kitten".