Chapter 24: Assistance at the Worst

This chapter is about Christina and Eliott (Their POVs)

---Christina's POV---

I hadn't talked to Eliott since I found out I might be pregnant.  He was leaving for a trip like a mega pack meeting.  He was going to be gone for a few weeks.  I was playing with Jr, after breakfast.  Eliott was getting ready to leave.  He came in.  "Are you going to say bye?"

"Just call me once in a while okay?"  he kissed my cheek.

"I love you."

"Love you too."  he took Jr. and kissed his forehead.

"See ya later bubba.  Take care of mommy for me.  Talk her into letting me out of the doghouse."

A week later, I was visiting my sister in the hospital.  She was kind of awake.  I gave her a hug.

I was out with Eliott and working on fixing the fence.  A guy came along and offered to help.

After that all he did was come and help fix something.  It had been a month since Eliott left.  Andrew kissed me.

Eliott got home, I was locked in the room.  My knees against my chest.  I was crying.  "Tina?  Tina baby?"  He tried the door.  "Tina?  What's wrong?  Let me in please?  What'd I do?"

That night, I went downstairs.  Eliott was sitting with Jr. in his lap.  He was talking to him.  He looked up.  "Are you pregnant?"  I shook my head.  I shook with tears.  He set Jr. down and stood in front of me.  "What is it?"  I sobbed in his chest.

"I'm so sorry.  Please don't hate me."

"Baby, what is it?  Why are you so upset?"  he made me look at him.

"I was working on the fence one day... a-and this guy came.  He helped me fix it.  I-I fell a-and he kept helping out.  I-I..."  I covered my face with my hands sobbing.

He sat down and pulled me to him.  "He kissed you?"  I sobbed harder.

"Please don't hate me.  I'm so very sorry."

"Baby, you were mad at me.  I know it wasn't supposed to happen.  I love you.  I could never hate you."

"I'm still so sorry.  It'll never happen again.  It was wrong and stupid."

"Come on."  He handed me Jr. and lounged on the couch.  He helped me beside him.  I curled to him.  Jr. laying on my chest.  My head on his arm close to his chest.  He brushed my tears away.  He kissed me softly.

"I love you."

"I love you too baby.  I forgive you.  I was never angry."  He put Jr. in his playpen.  He got back beside me.  Caressing my cheek, he leaned in to kiss me.  He was flipping through channels an hour later.

"Julia woke up once."

"Oh yeah?  How's she doing?"

"She's healing slowly.  Riley's barely left her side.  Can we go see her tomorrow?"

"Of course.  Go to sleep."  he shut the TV off and cuddled with me.

I woke up in the morning, Eliott was downstairs making breakfast.  I took Jr. down with me.  I put him in his high chair.  "Good morning gorgeous."

"Good morning."  I gave him a kiss.  There was a knock on the door.  I went to get it.  "Who is it?"

"Andrew."  The door swung open, Eliott appeared beside me.

"She won't be needing your assistance anymore.  I'm back."

"She didn't mention you when she was sleeping with me."  Eliott's fist connected to his face.