Chapter 38: College Teachers

Eliza is graduated.  She was totally heartbroken because Jason jumped to the next girl after the break up.  She goes to college and discovers something completely unexpected.

---Eliza's POV---

I got into college at the age of 19.  I took a year off to work so I could help my parents pay for my college stuff.  Lucas had to do the same because it was too expensive for me and my brother.  Daddy is still a doctor and mom had to quit being a doctor when she couldn't keep her blood pressure down.  She was worried about my siblings and was too stressed out.

Jamie and I were in the same classes at the same college because we wanted to go into teaching.  Elementary teaching.  She and Heath broke up a month after Jason and I did.

We were walking into our first class when I smelled a delicious smell.  Mate.  I looked up and the college professor approached us.  He was incredibly hot.  He was older than me by about 5 years.  He handed us the class syllabus and greeted us.  I smelled werewolf which attracted my wolf and vampire.  I was a hybrid, it runs in the family.

During class, I noticed the professor's name plate.  Mr. Scott.  He looked up from his seat behind the desk.  He smiled at my red face.  Jamie and I were last to leave because we were talking about the big project.  "Hunky teacher approaching.  See ya at the next class."

"See ya."  she slipped past Mr. Hottie.

"Miss Patterson, I couldn't help but notice you were checking me out."

"Ew."

"I wouldn't say that to your mate."

"Do you know Jason Scott?"

"He's my little brother."

"I can't."  I went toward the door.

"Why not?"

"I know your brother."

"So?"

"He was my last mate."

"Your my mate.  You can't reject me."

"I don't even know what to do.  I don't know if I'm rejecting you.  Just leave me alone."

After classes, I got to my dorm room.  Jamie looked up.  "So?"

"Mr. Hottie is my mate."

"Interesting."

That night, around midnight, my wolf and I were in pain.  Jamie was trying to help me.  She couldn't do anything.

---Keith Scott---  (will switch to Keith later)

I was walking to my car.  "Mr Scott!"  I looked up.

"Miss Hale, what're you doing here?"

"Mr. Scott, it's Eliza."  I followed her.

At their dorm room, Eliza was kind of burning up.  She was in heat.  I got her bag and put some things in it along with her school books.  I carried her to my car without anyone knowing.  I called her parents.  "Hello?"

"Mr. Patterson, this is Professor Keith Scott."

"You're my daughter's professor correct?"

"Yes, sir.  I'm your daughter's mate and she's going through heat.  I haven't touched her in anway like that.  I am requesting permission to take care of her.  I will not hurt her.  Her wolf needs mine."

"Thank you for calling.  I would like to meet you when my daughter comes home next weekend."

"I will accompany her."