Chapter 40: Tresspassing on Hottie's Territory

---Eliza's POV---

I was back to living with my parents.  I was out running my wolf.  I wasn't a rogue, I was just officially unmated to Keith.  Riccardo didn't want me and now Julianna didn't want him.  I wasn't completely familiar with the territories so when I came across an Alpha wolf, I began to panic.  He circled me.  I backed down.  I was shaking in fear.  I whined.  I was shot in the shoulder and was put to sleep.

I woke up, I was no longer in wolf form.  I was in a bathtub.  There were clean clothes on the counter.  I got up feeling dizzy.  I got dressed.  I went downstairs of the unfamiliar house.  "Hello,gorgeous."  I stumbled back in fear.  A man appeared in front of me.

"Don't hurt me.  Please, I'm sorry.  I'll stay off your pack grounds.  I didn't mean it."

"Now, now sweet girl.  I'm not going to hurt you.  Why would I hurt my mate?"

"M-mate?"

"You were rejected correct."  Tears filled my eyes when he said rejected.

"Before or after I was hit repeatedly by his stupid wolf taking over."

"He hurt you?"

"Please let me go."  I sobbed.

"Now, now angel cake.  I won't hurt you.  I do not believe in such a thing.  You're beautiful.  Come."  he held out his hand.

"You won't hurt me?"

"No."

"Promise?"

"I promise."  he whispered.  "Come on."  he said trying to calm me.  I took his hand and he helped me up and he pulled me into his arms.  "What's your name?"

"Eliza Patterson."

"I'm Brandon Martinez."  he smelled so good.  He was so hot.  "Are hungry sweet girl?"

"Y-Yes."

I was eating when the door opened.  I looked up and it was Keith.  Brandon looked up.  "Keith, what's up?"

"What are you doing here?"

"She's my mate."

"What?"

"She's my mate, so don't touch her, don't look at her and don't think about her."  Keith growled and Brandon stood up.  "Get out of my pack house.  You will treat my mate with respect."  Keith left slamming the door and I cringed.  "What's the story?"

"He's my ex.  Exmate, exhusband, ex everything."

"Ah, and?"

"I got pregnant for the second time.  My wolf isn't big enough and he told me he didn't care and it didn't matter.  I told him I didn't want another one because he just lies.  I misscarried a second time after he hit me.  His wolf was overpowering him.  When his wolf was in control he'd hit me.  I don't want that.  I'm not a rogue."  I stood to leave.  He grabbed my hand.

 "Now, sweet girl.  I will not treat you as such.  You are not and I know that.  I know your father.  Vincent yes?"

"He's an Elder now."

"Your brother Lucas?"

"He's the Alpha of my daddy's pack.  I want to go home."

"I have a meeting with your pack today.  After you eat some more I will take you home.  Please, angel.  Eat."

"You won't hurt me?"

"Never.  If I ever see him around you he's dead."

While he drove, he told me about himself.  25 years old, Alpha for 7 years, graduated from a community college at 20.  Studying business at a university.  Planning on taking over his father's coorperation.  Never been intimate with another girl.  Had 2 girlfriends his whole life.  Was a total hottie.  Okay he didn't say that part but my wolf was happy and very, very interested.