Chapter 27: Moving to New York

Zaya has graduated and is going to the same medical school as her hot mate Vincent. She saw him at least once a month after he left. Now they can be together.

---Zaya's POV---

I finished packing my things. My dad and uncles carrying my stuff out to my truck. I was moving in with Vincent. He had a giant apartment and plenty of room. Him and his brother were going to help me with my stuff.

I arrived in New York and found Vincent's apartment building, it helped because he was standing in front of it. He jogged to my door and opened it. "Move over babe." I did and he backed my truck into an alley under the fire escape. He got out and pulled me out and into his arms. He kissed me. "I missed you so much."

"I missed you too." He put me down.

"We're going up there." he pointed and I looked.

"Uh, no. I hate heights."

"All you have to do is go up my brother and I will take care of the rest." He took my hand and pulled me to the ladder. He helped me climb up and followed me until we came to a window. He opened it and helped me in. "Go take a look around. I'll be done in a bit and we can catch up." he winked and went down to my truck. I looked through the giant apartment and I came to his bedroom. I saw framed pictures of me and him. I kicked my shoes off and climbed in the bed. It smelled like him. Chocolate and vanilla.

I woke up, Vincent was talking on his cell. Probably informing my parents that I made it okay.

That night, I was sitting on the couch beside Vincent he had ordered pizza and we were waiting for it to arrive. My legs across his lap. My head on his shoulder. We were watching a movie. "Hey," I said sliding my hand down his chest. "You owe me."

"Oh yeah. What?"

"I deserve a real kiss, especially since I moved in with you, bozo."

"Bozo huh?" He kissed me, I slid my hand in his hair, and parted my lips with his. There was a knock on the door. I pulled away and moved from his lap. He stood and went after the pizza. He came back and set the pizza down on the table. He grabbed two sodas from the kitchen. He set two paper plates down. While we ate, Vincent kept one arm around me.

A year later, we were engaged and I was a year into medical school. Vincent was working on the baby's room. We moved into a new place of our own. I was studying my books spread out all over the table. "Vince?"

"Yeah baby?"

"Can you come help me please?" He came into the kitchen and read what I was doing. He explained everything and helped me understand it. "Thanks."

"Let me know if you need any more help."

"Hey, why are you working on baby's room when I'm only 3 weeks and we don't even know if its a he or she??"

"Because, being Alpha, I know, besides I'll be busy babying you through the rest of your pregnancy. So I might as well get it done early."

"Okay Mr. Smarty-Pants, boy or girl?"

"Not telling." he winked and went back to work.

"Butthead."

"Love you too sweetness."

"What do you want for dinner?"

"I'll be done in a bit. I'll make some sandwiches." I kept working on my homework and a sandwich appeared in front of me. "For you."

"Thanks babe." I said accepting a kiss.

I fell asleep doing my homework. Vincent carried me to bed tucking me in because I knew he was going to be working on things. I woke up around midnight, Vincent was reading. "Hey you should go to sleep." I said half asleep.