Chapter 45: Coma Aftermath

Eliza is practically on her death bed.  It wasn't because of the birth of Norah, it was because of delivering and having to struggle with breathing but just because I can't stand to keep Eliza out of the story, she will recover very soon.

--Brandon's POV--

We had to put Eliza in a medical induced coma.  I never left her side unless if I absolutely had to.  I took care of Norah and the triplets with the help of everyone else.

When the triplets were three, Eliza was still in the coma.  Her body was in need of healing.  I was making dinner.  Norah was watching me from her high chair.  "Daddy?"

"What baby?"

"Why mommy sleep so much?"

"She's not in very good shape."

"Cause of me?"

"No baby.  You're too young to understand."

"Will she be okay?"

"Yeah."  I kissed her forehead.

"I wuv you daddy."

"I love you too princess."

Eliza's dad came to check on her as usual.  I kept trying to get her to wake up and it just didn't work out that way.  Her wolf and vampire weren't even waking up.  I was pacing. Begging for her to wake up.  When the kids were 8 and 6, I was sitting beside Eliza watching a movie.  "MATE!"  My wolf shouted in my head.  I jumped.  I looked she was waking up.  "Lizzie?"

"Brandon?  Where am I?"

"Home.  In the recovery room of the pack hospital."  She saw me and smiled.

"I didn't think I was asleep that long.  You need a hair cut and a shave."

"Eliza, you've been in a coma.  Do you know how old you are?"

"23."

"No.  Baby, you're 29.  You've been here for 6 years.  In a coma."

I called her parents and they came over.  Her dad came in.  "Eliza, I'm so glad you're awake."  he hugged her.

"Where's Norah?"

"Kindergarten, baby."

"I want to see her."  she said getting up.

"Eliza, you'll see her in about 20 minutes."  I was leaning against the door way.

She went to take a shower.  She came into the kitchen almost running right into me.  I caught her.  The shocks felt so good.  "A-are we still...?"

"Of course.  Lizzie, I haven't left your side at all and when I did it was just to make dinner or send paper work into the business.  Dave is my partner in the business."

"Really?  You didn't leave me for someone else."

"I could never do that to you.  Baby, I love you.  I love you so very much."

--Eliza's POV--

He kissed me softly carressing my neck with his warm hands.  The shocks shot through our touch.  My hands slid up his back.  Brandon pulled away smiling.  "The bus is on the way down the street."  He said.  "I'll be right back with the kids.  We can continue later."  He kissed my mark and went outside.  I sat down and heard the door open.  "Mommy's awake."  Carter, Lauren, Jeanna, and Norah came running in.

"MOMMY!"  they tackled me with hugs.

That night, Brandon and I were catching up.  I was mainly catching up on his mouth, his hands, and well his whole body.  I straddled him my hands in his hair.