Chapter 46: Haunted

No hints

--Brandon's POV--

The day after my little guy was born, Eliza was just taking it easy.  Carter loved helping his mother so did the others.  I was making dinner when I heard screaming.  I bolted upstairs.  Norah was blocking Lucas's way to BJ's crib.  Eliza came running in.  "What's going on?"

"I just wanted to hold BJ."

"Norah what're you doing?"

"He's the bad guy!"

"He's your uncle.  Go to your room."

"But mommy!  The bad thing is in him."

Wait... what?"

"Norah Anne, go."  she ran out of the room.

"I didn't mean to get her in trouble."

"She's just a little jealous."

"Yeah."  I said trying to figure out what she was talking about.  Eliza picked up BJ and carried him downstairs.

After dinner, I was holding my little guy.  Eliza came in with a bottle and passed it to me.  She sat on the arm of the couch beside me.  Luke was acting weird.  Naomi was talking to Eliza about some baby blankets they were selling at the shop.  I stood while feeding BJ.  "Where you going baby?"

"Just upstairs.  BJ's going to need his diaper changed."

"Want me to do it?"

"No it's okay."  I kissed her cheek and went upstairs.  Norah was sitting on our bed.  "Hi baby."

"Daddy, your mad at me."

"No.  I'm not.  You just scared mommy and me."

"I'm sorry."  I sat on the floor still feeding BJ.

"Norah?"

"Yes daddy?"

"You remember when you were in mommy's tummy and you called out to me and I could hear you?"

"Yes daddy."

Tell me what you know baby.  What's going on with Uncle Luke?"

"The bad thing daddy."

"What's that?"

"He wants BJ."   I stood and put BJ in his crib.

Jared.

Yeah bro.

"My house asap. 

I went downstairs and grabbed Luke.  "BRANDON!"  Eliza was pulling on my arm.

"What do you want with my son?!"

"Brandon stop!"  her dad ran in.  He shoved me off Lucas and I hit the floor.

"Stay the fuck away from my son!  Stay away from all of my kids."

"What are you talking about?"

"Brandon go run your wolf."  Eliza said running upstairs.

The next day, I was sitting in one of the holding cells of my own damn pack territory.  "Let him go!"  I heard Eliza sobbing.  I jumped up.

"LET ME OUTTA HERE!"  they didn't.  I slammed through the window in my wolf form ignoring the pain.  Eliza was holding her dad who had been injured some how.  I growled at Luke.  He took off and Jared blocked his way causing him to trip.  Eliza screamed covering her face.  I bolted catching Jr safely against my wolf's body.  Then I saw something I never expected from my wife.  Lucas was tied up without anyone touching him.  Blood dripped from Eliza's nose.  Whatever had control of Lucas was asleep.