Chapter 49: Honeymoon for Two?

No clues 

--Jeanna's POV--

I woke up around midnight feeling wet.  I sat up and turned on the light.  I was bleading.  "ERIC!"  he came running in from the bathroom.  My parents and grandparents came running in shortly after Eric called them.  I was sobbing in Eric's chest.  He was holding me.

At the pack hospital, I was facing the wall.  Eric was sitting beside me.  His head on my shoulder just holding me and talking to me.  He felt terrible and I knew it.  

9 months later, Eric and I were finally getting married.  During our honeymoon, he was going to take me somewhere where we can run my wolf.

During the wedding reception, Eric was sitting with me in his lap.  "I wish you didn't make me wait 5 months.  I need you."  I stuck my tongue out at him.  He chuckled.  "Don't do that."

We left for our honeymoon.  I was in Eric's lap.  He rented a limo and we were going to some beach house.  Eric was kissing my neck.  "We're going to run your wolf when we get there then I'm going to take you to the bedroom and let's just say you won't be able to leave."

"Eric, my wolf is too small."  I said looking down at my hands.

"Jeanna..."

"I need to run my wolf more than just once if we want to have a baby.  I don't want to lose a baby again if I get pregnant."

"Jeanna, if we mate in wolf form then you will get stronger."  he lifted my chin with his fingertips.  "I love you Jeanna."  we kissed.

"Eric?"  I said running my fingers along the back of his neck.

"Yeah, baby?"

"I'm thirsty."  My vampire wanted his blood.

"Okay.  You need to wait until we get there okay?"

"Eric, please?"

"Jeanna, that will lead to things that need to wait until after your run your wolf."  he said carressing my knee.  I whimpered.  "Driver stop at the gas station.  Need a rest stop.  I'll pay extra."

"Yes sir."  Eric had my hand and we went inside the gas station.

Ten minutes later, I washed my hands and took his as we exited the bathroom a roar of applause came from the men.  Pigs.  Eric grabbed our things and we left getting in the limo.  I sat there my arms crossed.  "What?"  

"Men are pigs."

 "Yeah, but you like it."  He moved over and put his head in my lap.  He kissed my knuckles.  "I love you."

 "You're never getting any in a public place again."

 "Awe."  he sat up and gave me a kiss before sitting up and pulling me with him as he sat in the space in front of the seat we were in.  I curled in his arms.  "Why are you so embarrassed?"

 "Because I don't like knowing people could hear me."  I said quietly.  

"Awe... babe."  

"It's not funny!"  I leaned on the door feeling tears come into my eyes.  Eric put the divder up the rest of the way.  "Jeanna, I was just kidding.  I'm sorry, baby.  Come here."    I saw from the corner of my eye that his arms were open.  "Come here."  I moved over and hugged his waist.  "See?  I'm sorry."