Chapter 39: The Scott Family

Well, our very own Keith we all came to know and love lets his true colors shine especially when his wolf takes over 99% of the time he is around sweet Eliza.

---Eliza's POV---

I was sitting with mom in the living room.  We were finishing wrapping some presents to stick under the tree.  Keith was visiting his family.  I slid the presents under the tree.  I slipped out before dinner telling my mom where I was going.  I saw Keith outside helping his dad shovel the sidewalk.  "Hello."  his dad said looking up at me.

"Hi."

"Hey, what're you doing here?"

"I came to see you.  I need to talk to you."

"Let's go inside.  Don't worry about Jason okay?"

"All right."  I slid my hand into Keith's 

Once inside, I was sitting beside Keith in his old room.  "What's wrong baby?"

"I might be pregnant."  I whispered.

"That's great, right?"

"But what if I'm not?  You'll have a reason to leave."

"Baby, I've told you.  I love you too much to hurt you like that.  I'm not going to leave you."  he moved so he was kneeling before me.  "I was going to wait until Christmas, but I can't.  "Eliza Jane Patterson, I promise to love you for as long as we both live.  Forever.  Will you marry me?"

"Yes."  He put the ring on my finger and kissed me making me lay back   He hugged me.

Keith and I went downstairs.  He was holding my hand.  Jason looked up.  "Oh great."  Heath looked up.

"Hey.  How's it going?"

"Good.  Thanks."

"How's Jamie?"

"She's good.  She and Eric are engaged."

"Good.  She should be happy."

I looked up at Keith.  "Hey, I promised my parents I'd be back in time for dinner.  Will you walk me home?"

"Of course."  I still had an hour, but it would give me a chance to make out with my sweet guy.

We went for a walk in the woods.  I stopped Keith and pulled him in for a kiss.  My arms around his neck stretching up on my toes bumping my nose against his.  He smiled.  He parted his lips brushing his nose against my cheek deepening the kiss.  His hands slid down my back.  I heard a loud growl.  Keith pulled away and took his arm over my waist.  He pulled me behind him.  "Jason, get out of here."  Heath stood in front of us blocking Jason's advances.  "I'm Alpha.  Get the fuck away from me and my mate."   Jason backed down and took off.  I hugged Heath's neck.

"Thank you."

He knudged Keith in the shoulder with his big head.  "Thanks man."  Keith then laughed.  Heath took off.

"What?"

"Heath said get a room."

"I wouldn't mind."

"I figured that baby."  he kissed me softly.

That night, daddy was dealing with a headache and caught me and Keith being too intimate.  Daddy beat him up and I had fallen getting a broken nose and cut on my forehead.  I left the next day to talk to Keith and witnessed him with another girl.  We kinda split after that.

 A month later, I was walking with Jamie to class.  I had a barely noticable baby bump.  I smelled Keith.  My wolf whimpered in wanting.  I was wearing a tanktop and some short gym shorts because I was going to hang out with Jamie at the gym during the break we had.  I wasn't going to do much, but if I was going to be in a gym I might as well sport it out.  I saw Keith adjust himself.  "Mr. Scott."  I set my stuff down and dropped my pencil.  I leaned over showing my ass.  I heard a groan.  I picked it up and sat beside Jamie.  "That was mean."