Chapter 21: When Life Gives You.... WHAT??

No hints this chapter.

---Julia's POV---

Maverick and I were out on a double date with Christina and Eliott.  Christina seemed less shy around Eliott.  Maybe it's because he's Alpha.  Maverick and I were making out during the movie.  Eliott and Christina weren't like that all the time.  Just then a flashlight was shown on us.  I pulled away from Mav.  "I'm going to have to ask you to leave."

"We were just watching the movie."

"Right.  The kids are watching you and people are complaining.  So, please?"  Christina and Eliott followed.  "Good going guys."  we walked right into Mel and Danny.

"Hey what happened to the movie?"

"Apparently you aren't the only make out queen in the family."

"Make out queen huh?"

"Thanks a lot."  Mel said to us.  Melanie was in her third trimester and didn't even look like it.  "See ya."  Melanie and Danny kept walking.  His arm protectively around her shoulders.

We got to Eliott's truck and went for a walk on the beach.  Eliott was chasing Tina through the water. Maverick watched them laugh and have fun  I jumped on his back and he held me easily.  I was in my swim suit.  He ran and fell into the water.  I splashed him.  I heard his cell phone ring.  I raced him for it.  Eliott and Tina were leaning against the truck kissing.  I caught Mav's cell phone before him and he grabbed my waist.  I sat in his lap.  "Hello?"

"Who's this?"  a guy said.

"Maverick's girlfriend."

"Oh, well this is his brother is he there?"

"Yep."  I gave Maverick his phone and glanced at Tina and Eliott.  He was holding her.  Maverick was more about the making out not the other affectionate stuff.  Probably a Beta thing.  I looked down at the sand then up at Maverick.  He opened his hand and he had a necklace in his palm.  He placed it in my palm his fingers spreading out the chain and then he opened the locket.  It had a picture of me and him then a picture of his wolf.  I hugged him my arms around his neck.

---Christina's POV---

Morning came, I was curled up to Eliott's chest.  I jumped realizing it was morning.  My cell rang.  I found it.  It was my dad.  I answered it.  "Hi daddy."

"Christina, where are you?"

"The beach.  W-we fell asleep daddy."

"Get home now."

At home, we were getting lectured.  We were grounded for a month.  Maverick and Eliott could only see us when coming and leaving meetings.

 A week later, my mom was sitting with me and Julia.  We were going through our first heat.  My dad had to leave because he knew he caused it forbidding us from our mates.  Melanie came in with more ice.  "Mom, we have to get Mav and Eliott."

"I know baby.  Let's get them to your car."  they helped us to Mel's car.  She turned on the AC.  She drove and got to Eliott's pack house.  They helped us out.  Eliott and Mav were sitting outside throwing a basketball back and forth.  Eliott's head snapped up.  Eliott took me in his arms.  Maverick took Julia in his.  "I'll tell your dad your at Melanie's."  I held onto Eliott weakly.  My mom and sister left.