☆*:.。. purple and smiles.。.:*☆

Zayn slid down his large white marble bathtub until his lips past the ring of the water. He starts to blow bubbles, some wetting his nose coaxing a giggle out of him.

He watched as his pink rubber duck and boat float around the tub, causing him to grab the duck to squeeze.

"Quack quack!" he exclaims the same time as the noise.

"Zaynie c'mon! You're gonna be a raisin if you stay in there any longer, the cupcakes are almost done"

A deep voice says after rapidly knocking on the door. "Coming Hazza, I was just playing"

"Alright, be out by 10 before Niall starts eating them like last time" Zayn grabs his pink cloth wiping he water from his face.

He let out the water from the tub grabbing his fuzzy towel wrapping it around himself. He goes to stand in the mirror wiping the fog from it grinning, "Hi cutie pie" he says scrunching his nose at his reflection

Though his thick hair was wet and floppy, he still looked adorable. Zayn grabbed his comb, running it through his wet hair a couple time before plugging up his drier.

He hummed his favorite tune soap by his idol, Melanie Martinez, as he turned on his bedazzled drier.

He did it himself, with the help of his bestfriend Niall too. He bought the gems and the hot glue gun just for him, that's what he likes about his friends.

They never make fun of how feminine he was, he was grateful. He loves the color pink so much that it was his room color, or how he loves collecting stuff animals. They even buy stuff that he doesn't even ask for, they we're the sweetest.

But his most favorite thing in the world was buying clothes, he got to wear whatever he want. Sweaters, tank tops, skinny jeans, shorts but there was one thing he loved wearing the most.

Only Harry, Niall, and his own mother knew that he loved wearing panties

Ok it was weird the first time trying them on, but the more he wore them the more comfortable he got. He just loved the many colors, how it hugged his little waist and showed off his little bum. But it'll grow, his mum says so

When he was younger you could say that his parents spoiled him a lot, buying all his clothes, toys, gadgets, he got everything since he was an only child.

He was grateful for them too, usually Muslim families shun homosexuals but his family didn't. In fact they just loved him even more, and got a tad protective.

Everyone he knew was so protective of him, he wasn't sure why, maybe because he was nice? Or maybe because he has a baby face? His friends always treated him like a kid sometimes but he loved them nonetheless.

After drying his hair, he styled with his favorite gel that smelled like peaches. His tongue was in between his lips staring at his hair in the mirror intently, he wanted it to be perfect.

Once he successfully finished he gave a little victory woop holding onto his towel. He opened the bathroom door rushing into his room because the chill air was making him cold.

He rushed into his bedroom closing the door before skipping to his drawers picking out a pair of white lace panties. He hurriedly slides them on before picking out an outfit to wear, he chose his purple sweater and a pair of skinny jeans.

After he got dressed he slipped on his fuzzy bunny socks heading the steps of his shared apartment, "I'm here!" he drags out loudly as he enters the kitchen.

Harry had already placed the colorful cupcakes on the counter wearing his kiss the baker apron. "Just in time, piggy here was about to make me start without you"