☆*:.。. Swim and phooey.。.:*☆

"CANNONBALL" Niall shouts jumping into the pool causing Louis to get splashed in his face making Harry laugh

"You fairy! You got water in my eyes!" "Sorry not sorry" Niall says floating on his back. Harry giggles, "Well you needed to blow off some steam you little man"

"Little man? I'm not little" Louis says splashing the man sitting at the curb of local the pool nearby. "You are, it's kind of cute"

"You know what's not little?" "What?" "My dick" Harry rolls his eyes kicking the water at Louis, "Stop being gross!"

Liam chuckles looking over to his boyfriend leaning against the gate nearby, "Baby at least stick your toes in, maybe that'll help ease you a bit"

Zayn pouts walking to sit down on the curve, he dips his big toe in the pool before taking it out. "See I stuck my toe in it, all done. Thanks for the lesson Lima bean" Zayn says getting up.

"Sit down" Liam says sternly, resulting in Zayn huff Ing. loudly as he follows his orders. "Now I want to teach you the basics, so you won't get scared"

Zayn crosses his arms staring at the pink floaties on his arms, "Do I have to wear these? Louis laughed at me" "Well ignore Louis okay? I'll dunk him later. Now stick both your feet in"

Zayn does what he's told swishing his feet side to side, "Okay, what's next" "Slide in" "Liam I don't want to drown" "You won't baby, I'm right here"

Zayn nods gripping on the curb before sliding in the pool, he begins to squeal because of how cold it is. He quickly latches onto his tall boyfriend whimpering, "S'cold"

Liam kisses his temple, "You'll get used to it," he says wrapping Zayn's legs around his waist. "Now let's go to the shallow side"

Zayn begins to whimper again shaking his head, "Liam no! I don't wanna" "I'm not going to let you go, it's okay princess" he says moving his feet towards Niall.

Zayn hides his face in Liam's neck holding onto his tightly. "Hi zee" Niall says sprinkling a little water on his face

"Nini that's cold" Zayn says frowning at him. "See Zee? Look at Niall, he's not scared" he says kicking at his feet, to keep them both above the surface.

Zayn pouts watching the blonde go under water towards Harry who just got in the pool. "I don't care about what Niall does"

"But he's doing good, don't you want to do good for me?" "I want to do good! I want to be better than Niall" Liam smiles at his boyfriend, "Okay well let's get you to get comfortable"

Zayn nods loosening the tight grip, "I feel like Ariel" he says giggling. "Oh do you?" "Yeah, you can be Eric"

"So I'm your prince?" Zayn nods smiling, "Yeah and you're much prettier than Eric" Liam wrinkles his nose, "Thank you babygirl"

"You're welcome daddy" Zayn says kissing his button nose. Liam twirls them a little making him squeal, "Okay you comfortable now?"

"Yes" "You wanna learn to float?" Zayn nods excitingly, "Yes please" "Well let me grab something that can help you" Liam says kissing his neck before moving towards the curb.

Liam climbs out the pool giving Zayn a stern look, "Don't move anywhere okay? I don't want you going anywhere the deep end. Understand?"

"Yes daddy" Zayn says cheekily making Liam chuckle walking off somewhere. Zayn bounces excitingly looking over to his friends seeing them horseplay

"Hi cutie pie" Zayn frowns looking up, "Oh hi Declan, what're you doing here?" "Just came for a swim with my lads, what about you?" He asks crouching down.