☆silence and 'trims'☆

ITS BEEN A WHILE SINCE IVE UPDATED THIS STORY IM SORRY, I HATE MYSELF FOR THIS WRITERS BLOCK AND JUNIOR YEAR ALREADY UP MY ASS CRACK BUT IM BACK 😅😁

Btw Harry's photoshoot rlly murdered me😭🌚❤️
-

Zayn scrunches his face hard, watching two blonde girls 'cluelessly' asking about the different books on the shelves of his boyfriend's shop.

He promised Liam he wouldn't be jealous anymore but it's not fair that the older man could be and Zayn couldn't, the darker man crosses his arms.

He ignores the bell ringing as the door opens, "Hey Zee," Niall says with a smile. "Earth to cuddle buddy, you in there?" The blonde asks with a chuckle, poking at his bestfriend's forehead.

Zayn smacks his hands away, frowning hard. "Ni stop" "What's with the ugly face?" "Those bimbos won't leave Liam alone" the man mutters, causing Niall to turn and peek at Zayn's boyfriend talking to two girls as he motions to the different aisles.

"Well tell them to back off" "I did with the last girl that tried it the other day" "Really? What happened?" "She asked for his number and I overhead, I walked over and said 'he's mine bitch' then she left"

Niall covers his mouth to laugh, "You said that?" "Yeah, Louis said it works for a lot of people. But after I did that Liam got mad. He thought I embarrassed him and didn't talk to me until he closed the shop"

Niall scoffs, "Well that's bullshit, you need to be strict. Girls these days are like to whore around with people's men"

"But I don't like strict, my dad is strict sometimes and I don't like it" "Well Zayn, you gotta be if you don't want some bitch taking your man" Niall says obviously, leaning on the counter. "What do I do?"

"Well, if I we're you I'd make him jealous by flirting with someone else" "Mhm, I tried that" "What happened then?" Zayn's cheeks turn red, "I'd rather not talk about it, but it involved a blindfold though"

Niall stares at him weirdly, "Louis was right, you two are some freaks" "M'not a freak" "It's always the sweet ones smh," The blonde says as he shakes his head jokingly, making Zayn cover his face in embarrassment.

"Look, I don't know what to tell you. Either send signals or ignore him back" "That'll work?" "Yerp, makes them crave your attention. I mean I've been ignoring Justin for three days now"

Zayn smiles, "Oh for more attention, I see" he says, sending him a wink with a giggle which makes Niall shake his head.

"Oh no, he took it upon himself to miss our date for this guitar dumb convention. Shows you how to make them and more about different types of guitars like acoustic, and all that shit" "I'm confused, you like guitars Ni"

"Yeah but I like him being present for our dates too not ditch me for wood and strings," The blonde says as he rolls his eyes, checking his watch.

"M'gonna head out, I'm trying to avoid Harry the best I can too" "What happened?"

"Well for some unknown reason the universe wanted me to walk in on Harry and Louis getting frisky on the couch of our apartment. I had to flush my eyeballs but the memory of seeing Harry's ass cheek is still imprints in my brain" Niall says as he winces, rubbing his temples.

"Well think about ponies, that makes me feel better" "Sure, i'll try that. I'll see you at home Zee" Zayn waves a little, "Think about rainbows too!" he says with a thumbs up, only to have Niall send him a playful glare outside the window before leaving.

"Thanks Liam" a chorus of the blondes says with a giggle, entering the store. Zayn's face drops, watching his boyfriend walk over. He makes sure to grab a random magazine, flipping through it slowly.