☆*:.。. Crush and bears .。.:*☆

Zayn hopped excitingly staring at the clock making Harry rub his temples. "Zayn where you going?" "Liam is taking me to a carnival in town"

"I know that but why're you jumping?" "Cause I'm excited, I don't remember the last time I went" Harry smiles, "Well contain your excitement, you'll tire yourself out"

Zayn huffs sitting on the floor letting Thor jump on his lap happily. Zayn giggles throwing the chew toy, "You gonna stay with Louis?" "Why would I do that?"

"Well he'll be alone, besides with Echo with him" "Well I'll be fine alone" "Harry! Please! I don't like seeing him alone, he looks sad"

Harry rolls his eyes taking out his phone, "Fine but he touches my butt I'll snap his neck" "That's violent" "I know" Harry says snorting.

He sends Louis a text, he doesn't know why he has his number. But for safety reason, just in case Zayn is hurt. Okay?

"There I invited him and his adorable kitten" "Yay," Zayn claps happily. "Where's Niall?"

"He said he had a date some bloke, I think his name was Justin" "What happened to Josh?"

Harry shrugs, "I guess it didn't work out" Zayn pouts, "Aw I liked Josh, he was nice" "And cute too, man I should've gave him my number" Harry says to himself.

"You can give your number to Louis!" "Louis already has my number Zayn" "Oooh" he says wiggling his eyebrows. "No, just no" "What? You guys would be cute"

"No thanks, I like smart, non smoking men" "Oh that's trash" Zayn says making Harry throw a pillow at the giggling not. The doorbell rings making Thor and Zayn rush towards the door

"You and that dog are the same" Harry comments with a laugh. Zayn opens the door squealing, "Hi Leeyum, hi Louis, hi echo" he says before jumping into Liam's arms.

Louis gags walking past the two, "Well hello Harold" "Tomlinson" "It's nice that you invited me" "I guess, Zayn made me"

Louis pouts playfully, "Thought you wanted some alone time finally" he says handing him his kitten.

Harry smiles, "Well mostly to see this furball, she's getting so big" he says, kissing her tiny paws.

Zayn watched as Liam picked up Thor, "He missed you a lot" "Aw I missed him too," he says letting the pup lick him. "Ready to go?" Zayn nods grabbing his jean jacket, "Yup I'm excited"

Liam sets the dog down, "Same, can't wait to get on the Ferris wheel" he says with a grin. "We're leaving" Zayn says waving. "Be careful, don't eat to much candy Zayn"

"Ok mum" he says with a giggle before leaving. "Aw mummy Harriet" "Stop calling me that" "Why? It's cute" "it is not" "Yeah it's cute, like you"

Harry scoffs setting the kitten on his lap, "That was corny" "Either way it's true" Louis says with a shrug. Harry can feel his cheek turn red, "Whatever" he murmurs.

"You wanna go out this weekend?" "Like a date?" "Yeah" "No" "Why not?" "I don't like you that way" "Mhm I don't believe, I think you have the hots for me"

"I will never go out with you" "Mhm I feel like you're lying" "I'm not, who would want to date you?" "A lot of people, but I don't want any other person"

Harry turns the the tv ignoring him, he didn't want to date anyone. Maybe Ed will come to his senses, dump his girlfriend and be with him. He had to make himself available for him

"Is there someone else?" "Yes" "Oh," Louis says swallowing thickly. "How long?" "Doesn't matter"

Louis frowns a little before taking his cat, "What's his name" he asks, cuddling with her. Harry crossed his arms, "Ed" "What does he look like?" "None of your business, why do you care?"

"Just wondering s'all, cause I know an Ed" he says making Harry stare. "Really?" "Ahuh red hair, pretty blue eyes" "Sheeran?" "Sheeran, but he has a girlfriend though" Louis says raising an eyebrow.

"So?" "So you like him but he has a girlfriend" "So? He can change his mind"

Louis shakes his head, "He seems pretty serious with her, I've met her a couple times" "I don't care" Harry huffs out turning away. It's silent for a while and Louis pouts looking down at his kitten.

"Do you still want me to stay over?" Harry shakes his head.

Louis sighs getting up, "I'll see you later then curly" he says walking to the door, waiting for a goodbye or atleast an insult but it never came.

He just closed the door behind before groaning, his crush was inlove with his friend whose happily dating a great girl.

Love never comes easy for him, but he's still gonna fight for the boy's affection.

~

"Liam look!" Zayn says pointing over to the booth with the giant teddy bears. "Hey you wanna go over there before we go on the Ferris wheel?"

They had been at the carnival for a total of three hours playing games, eating food, sharing a few kisses.

Zayn nods excitingly dragging the older man over towards it. Liam pays 3 dollars before sitting down on the stool, "Alright I'm gonna win this bear for you Zeebee"

Zayn blushes leaning down to kiss his cheek. Once the bell goes off, Liam aims the water at the target causing he beat to move up. Zayn squeals jumping excitingly when he hears the winning bell, and the announcer saying Liam won

"There you are sir" the old man says with a smile, he gives hm the large bear. Liam gives Zayn a little pouty look before handing him the bear, "a cuddly bear for my sweetheart"

Zayn hugs it tightly, "Thank you so much" he says before hugging the older man. "Now the Ferris wheel?" Zayn nods intertwining his fingers with Liam as the older man leads him to the rather large ride.

As they got closer Zayn never noticed how big the ride actually was, the last time he was on this, he was about 11 years old.

He began to feel nervous as the stood in the almost short line, "T-this is huge" Liam smiles nodding, "Yeah but the view is gorgeous, you excited?"

Zayn nods smiling unsurely, "Y-Yeah" he squeaks out shyly. Liam was about to ask what was wrong until it was their turn to get into ride.

Liam climbed in helping Zayn into the slightly rocking passenger car squeaking once he sits next to Liam

Zayn blushes when he hears the man controlling the ride snicker. Liam glares at him wrapping an arm around the younger boy as the move for the next pair to get on

Zayn clings onto Liam's side hiding his face. "Are you scared?" Zayn nods sniffing, "We're gonna go real high" "It's a okay, I'll tell you when to open your eyes okay?"

Zayn nods feeling Liam's lips on his forehead whispering sweet nothings to him.   Zayn feels the ride move and stop a couple times before feeling it move once again, "Are we at the top?" "Almost"

Zayn breathed in and out listening to Liam breathing. "Ok we're at the top, open your eyes. Zayn opens one eye looking around before opening the other, "Oh my god we're so high!"

Liam chuckles as Zayn looks around, they had a perfect view of the whole carnival. Zayn snuggles into Liam's side, "This is the best date ever" Liam smiles happily, "Really?" "Yeah" he says puckering his lips.

Liam leans in kissing him, "I'm glad you enjoyed it beautiful" Zayn wrinkles his nose smiling fondly. It had been five months of them dating and Zayn has never been so infatuated with a boy before