☆*:.。. thor and echo.。.:*☆

"Niall, you sure you don't wanna come?" "That's fine Zaynie, Liam will be with you yeah?" Zayn nods with a pout, "Of course"

"Well alright, be careful, do not put the puppy down until your standing in this flat. Understand?" "Yes sir" he says saluting him.

"Alright have fun, pick a lucky pup" he says making Zayn smile leaving the flat.

"Do you really trust Zayn and Liam with a puppy?" Harry asks taking the toothbrush out his mouth. "No, but I have faith mate. I have faith" Harry shakes his head with a snort before returning to the bathroom.

Zayn skips along the hallway, Liam's flat number repeated in his head. He quickly stops at the number 45 before knocking on it, "Leeyum cmon!" He says excitingly.

The door swings open and Louis smiles, "Hey cutie pie, Liam is just getting finished putting some close on" Zayn nods walking inside, Louis closing the door

"It smell likes cigarettes in here" "Sorry, bit of a smoker" "That's okay, Harry tried smoking one time" "Really?" "Ahuh, but he started coughing all over the place so he swore to never do it again"

Louis raises an eyebrow grinning, "Oh did he?" "Yup, but I think it's because he failed learning how. He never fails in anything he wants to achieve" Zayn says sitting on the couch

"Goody two shoes huh?" Zayn nods giggling, "Pretty much, maybe you can help him get loose" "Oh I can do that" Louis says with a smug look.

Zayn was about to ask what he meant until Liam walks in, "LEEYUM" he yells rushing to hug him. Liam hugs him back blushing at the kissy faces Louis is making behind Zayn's back.

"You ready to go?" Liam asks as Zayn nods taking his hand. "So where are you lovebirds going?" "To adopt a puppy to play with so I'll stop pestering Niall and Harry" he says with a smile

"Whose words were those?" "Niall's, it sounds mean but not really" Zayn says with a shrug. Louis chuckles, "Well have fun" he says taking the cigarette from behind his ear.

"Are you gonna stay here by yourself?" Louis shrugs nodding, "Yeah why?" Zayn pouts, "B-But no one likes being alone, come with us"

Liam scowls, "Mhm I think he's fine Zee" "No Liam, being alone is sad. Please come with us Louis" he begs.

The oldest of the trio notices the don't you dare look on Liam's face, and that makes him even more smug. "Well if you insist cupcake, I'll be happy to come along"

Liam facepalms as Zayn jumps with excitement once Louis slips his toms on. "I'll meet you outside" Zayn says giving Liam a kiss on the cheek before skipping out.

The brunette glares at Louis who gives him a sly smile, "You're not coming" he states. "Well you don't want to upset Zaynie now do you? Besides be happy I'm coming along, you're goofy asses alone with a puppy? Hell no, you'll end up losing the poor thing or getting it killed"

Liam scoffs crossing his arms, "Nuh uh!" "Yes Liam," he says patting his back. "Now cmon, we don't wanna keep Zaynie waiting do we?" "Don't call him Zaynie" Louis pouts closing their front door.

"Jealous?" "Yes" "Why?" "Because I can be" Louis raises an eyebrow, "Aw wittle Leeyum scared I might have take your boyfriend?" He teases patting Liam's cheeks.

"Stop Louis" "Oh suck it up, besides I have my eyes on Harold" "Really?" "Yes so stop being a possessive, you fluffy gorilla" Liam pouts fiddling with his hands as they enter the elevator, "M'not a gorilla"