☆*:.。. Mr. Happy and ooh.。.:*☆

Harry groggily rolled off his bed catching himself as he hears a ringing noise. He wipes his eyes stumbling towards his door opening it.

He immediately went down the hall to Zayn's room peeking in. He smiled at the two boys under the covers, Zayn was obviously the little spoon and Liam the big one.

He coos turning off the tv which was still on, tip toeing out. He was just about to go back to bed until the ringing started again making him groan.

He rushes to his front door opening it, "Yes?" "Hello Haz, can I come in?" Harry rubbed his eyes a little after he noticed Ed standing there with a sheepish smile.

"Oh, um sure" he says moving to the side letting the ginger enter. "Sorry if I'm early, just wanted to talk to you" Harry closes the door nodding unsurely, he sits on the end of the couch nodding

"So how's school?" "Great, I finished my 6 page paper last night so I'm pretty tired" "Sorry, did I wake you?" "No, I was just checking on Zayn. So what is it?"

"The night at the party, when you said you had feelings for me? I might've reacted the wrong way"

Harry nods a little remembering, when he had spilled his heart out Ed had laughed at him at first thinking it was a joke

That hurt his feelings, but after hearing that he already had a girlfriend just completely broke him a little. "That's alright" he says with a reassuring smile.

"No, it's not. You're my bestfriend, I don't wanna ruin an amazing friendship because of this"

Harry nods. "So can we start over?" "Yeah, I'd like that" Ed smiles pulling him into a hug, "If it makes you any better, if I was gay you'd be the first guy I would ever be into"

Harry hugs him back, that wasn't making him feel better at all. "I'm glad I got a chance to see you, I have to go though. Taking Emma out for breakfast, I'll call you later yeah?" "Yeah" Harry says getting up to walk him out.

"Tell Niall and Zayn I said hello" he says extending out a hand. Harry nods shaking it, "Have fun" "Thanks mate" he says before waving, already making his way down the hallway.

Harry closes the door locking it, "Friendzones suck" he mumbles before dragging himself towards his bedroom.

Zayn snuggles into Liam's chest, "Leeyum" he whines. "Hm?" Liam asks opening one eye sleepily. "I had a bad dream" "What about?" "Aliens taking me away" Liam frowns pulling him close, "It's just a dream, it's not real"

Zayn nods staying in Liam's arms hearing him breathe slowly. "Liam?" "Hm?" "How come I don't have a nickname?" "What do you mean? It's Zaynie" "I don't want Zaynie, everyone calls me that"

"How about Zeebee? Caz that rhymes" he says his eyes barely opened. "Zeebee, hm I like it! And you're Lima bean, caz your a bean and if you switch the letters around your name is Lima" Zayn says through a fit of giggles

Liam couldn't help but join him, "Ok, Zeebee and Lima Bean" "we can be superheroes! Fighting crime, we'll be better than batman and robin" "That would be nice, I'll see if that can be a comic"

"Really?" "Yeah, can you draw?" "Yeah really well, wanna see some?" He asks already getting out of bed making Liam pout, he felt so cold.

Zayn plopped on the bed next to him opening his large rainbow colored binder, "I draw superheroes, and everyone I meet" he says flipping through the pages.

Liam rubbed his eyes looking, "Hey this is really good" he says pointing to the charcoal sketch of batman. "Thanks," he says taking his finger off.