☆kisses and secrets☆

*unedited*

Zayn chews on his lip, pulling at Liam's tank top. "Li Li" "What's wrong?" The man asks, looking up at his boyfriend sleepily.

"I heard a noise outside" Zayn says, pulling Liam's arm around him. "From where?" "Out there, it sounded like footsteps" Zayn says, whimpering a little. "How about we check it out yeah?"

Zayn nods, he grabs his hello kitty bag digging in it. "Look what I have!" He says, taking out a small can.

"Pepper spray?" "Yeah, Niall says it keeps the hoes away" Zayn says with a giggle.

Liam grins, "Why is that funny?" "Why would you wanna spray this on hoes? They spray out water, wouldn't that mess up the point?"

"Baby I think you mean a hose" Zayn frowns for a moment, "Mhm I don't think so but okay LiLi, whatever you say"

Liam coos, "Aw you are too precious for this world baby" "Thank you, now let's go. I'm in a ghostbusters mood" the dark haired boy says, grabbing his boyfriend's hand.

Zayn helps Liam out of bed, walking to his bedroom door. "It's probably Louis babe" "Yeah but I heard someone else too" the younger man says as Liam opens the door

They we're met with pitch blackness in the hallway, Zayn made sure to cling onto Liam as they quietly take their time walking.

Liam frowns, stopping a little. "Do you hear that?" He asks quietly, making Zayn nod. "That's what I heard earlier Li"

The older man walks towards the livingroom, noticing two figures on the couch. Zayn tilts his head, hearing a familiar moan as Liam flips the light

"What the fuck?" Liam asks. Zayn's mouth drops as Niall quickly getting off the couch. "It is not what it looks like," he says, glancing down at his unbuttoned shirt.

"Okay maybe it does a little bit" Zayn scoffs, "It looks like you're making out with Louis" he says, crossing his arms.

Louis shakes his head, "No no it's not, I mean we were but it didn't mean anything!"

Liam frowns deeply, rubbing his temples. "Oh this is going to be some jerry springer bullshit" he says, leaning on the wall.

Zayn shakes his head, "I have to tell Harry" he says, breathing heavily. "No!" Louis and Niall shout in unison. "Please, don't. Not yet" Louis says, getting up from the couch.

"Why we're you too kissing anyways?" Liam asks. "We were at the bar, we got a little bit buzzed" Niall says, scratching the back on his neck.

"A little bit? You're kissing your bestfriend's boyfriend" Liam says confusingly. "Liam, he didn't even labe-" "Fuck that, you know Harry likes you. And you do this, are you nuts?!"

Zayn paces a little, "I have to tell Harry, this is going to hurt him. I can't keep this in" he says, fanning himself.

"No, please Zayn don't. Look I'll tell him just please be quiet, this is our secret"

Zayn whines, holding his ears. "What's wrong?" Liam asks, rubbing his back. "Guilt, that what he does when he's guilty"

"I need to take a shower!" Zayn says, rushing off to the bathroom. "For what?" "Get the dirty liars away from my innocent soul!"

"Good, look whatcha did to my boyfriend" "Look Liam I'm sorry okay? We didn't mean for this to happen, it just did"

Liam rubs his temples, "Niall please go home, Harry will be worried"

Niall nods, "I'll um, see you tomorrow" he mumbles, quickly walking to the front door. Louis rubs his face, "Why did I do that?"

"I have no idea but I'd like to what the hell happened?" Liam says, crossing his arms. "I'm sorry, I-I was just angry okay? And then Niall was there, he was being a good friend and it just happened"

Liam sighs, "Go to sleep yeah? We'll discuss this in the morning, now I have to comfort my guilty baby" he says as he walks back into the hallway.

Louis slowly takes off his jacket, sniffing quietly. He places his head in his hands, not knowing what to do.

-

"Um Harry?" Niall asks, knocking on his friend's opened bedroom door. "Yeah?" He asks, looking away from his laptop.

"Can we talk?" "Yeah sure" Niall sighs, "I um, I have this friend yeah? From Ireland" "Ahuh" Harry says, nodding for him to continue

Niall notices the little notes on his books, probably writing an essay. "So like, her name is Hannah and she has a bestfriend named Nina"

"Cute names" "I know, so like. Hannah has a thing with this guy, his name is Larry" Niall says, surprised that this is going fluently.

"Ahuh" "And they got in a fight so Nina took Larry out to the bar, they got sorta buzzed drunk and went to Larry's apartment and made out"

Harry winces, "Ouch, plot twist" Niall sighs, "Yeah and then they got caught by Larry's roommate Leon and his boyfriend Zack"

"Damn, this has more twists than a cinnamon roll and it only has one" Harry says with a chuckle.

"Yes so Leon and Zack promised to keep it a secret. But Nina feels really guilty, do you think she should tell Hannah?"

Harry sighs, "Usually people say we lie to the ones we care about and that's complete utter bull shît"

Niall gulps, "Y-Yeah?" "Yes I mean if Nina was a good friend, she would tell Hannah. 9 out of 10, it will go bad but atleast you were honest. I mean if you did something to me I'd be hurt"

The blonde laughs nervously, "Yeah" "I mean your my bestfriend, you would never do that to me" "What about Zayn?"

Harry scoffs, "Zayn is my son, he'd never cheat. He's too innocent and sensitive, besides he's completely and utterly head over heals in love with Liam so"

Niall nods, "Yeah well um, thanks for the advice I'll see you later" he says getting up from the bed. "Wait I actually need some advice too"

"Oh, okay. What's up?" "So I knew I probably messed it up with Louis but I wanna make it up for him y'know. I was thinking I should take him to dinner then ask him to be officially be my boyfriend"

"Uh sure, I mean I think that will make him feel better" "Yeah? You think?" Harry asks with a smile, making Niall die inside.

"Yeah" "Thanks mate, don't know what I'd do without my pillsbury dough boy" Niall chuckles, "Love you too"