☆skates and moving☆

I'm thinking that I could post the epilogue after this chapter or possibly write another before because I have thought of a sequel for this story :)
-

"C'mon Zee, it won't be fun without you" Liam begs his boyfriend who was hiding under the covers of his bed. "Zayn isn't here right now, please record your message after the beep," Zayn says slowly.

"Beeep" Liam snorts at the long beep, he walks over to plop on the soft bed next to the small lump.

"Hey babycakes, the guys and I are going rollerskating and we really want you to come. Answer as soon as you get this message" he says as he plays along.

"No thanks," Zayn says curling into a ball when he feels his boyfriend grabbing at his sides. "Li that tickles!" "I know, that's why I'm doing it" The older man says with a fond smile when Zayn throws the covers off.

"Li I don't wanna go" "And why not? You didn't give me a reason" "Because" Zayn says as he sits up. "Because what?"

"Because I'm allergic to rollerskating" The darker lad says, giving him puppy dog eyes. "Do you know how dumb that sounds?"

"You sound dumb" "Well that's not nice baby girl" Liam says, laying down to prop himself on his elbows making Zayn smile.

"Your face isn't nice" "You're still not giving me a reason why you aren't coming, you being cute isn't distracting me"

Zayn crosses his arms, "I don't know how! I don't wanna go and look like a fool, people will laugh" "Who cares what people think?"

"I do, and when I say people I mean Louis" Liam rolls his eyes, "Well ignore him, he always laughs at people babe"

"Can you teach me?" "Of course I will, I did teach you how to swim right?" Zayn shrugs, "You taught me how to float, after that we just made out" "Oh, well this time will be different because we will not be making out at all"

"But I like kissing you, your cute little nose always bumps into mines first" Zayn says with a giggle, poking his boyfriend's nose.

"Is my nose really that cute?" "The cutest nose in the entire world, I dunno why you hate it so much. I wish my nose was this adorable"

Liam shrugs a little, he wasn't sure why he didn't like his nose. Whenever he looks in the mirror, at times he didn't like what he sees facial wise.

But Zayn constantly tells him that he was as beautiful as 'the greek gods in the sky' but Liam thought that about his boyfriend, not himself.

"Are you two fucking in there? Can I join?" Louis calls out from the other side of the door. "No Louis, we're having a civil conversation" Suddenly the door opens, the blue eyed man grinning nosily at them.

"About what? Another kink for you to try besides the daddy shit? How about spanking? Harry large hands were made for that" Zayn's cheeks turn red, "No Lou, we're talking about rollerskating"

"Oh yeah, you coming or not?" "I guess, but only for the arcade games I decided" Liam scoffs, "You said you wanted me to teach you. When did you changed your mind?"

"Just now" Zayn says, crossing his arms. "Aw, does wittle babygirl not know how to rollerskate?" Louis asks, wrinkling his nose as he coos.

Liam sends him a scowl, "I'm going to teach him" "That's precious, it'll be like watching a dad teach his son how to ride without training wheels. Loads of falling down, crying, and tantrums"

"I'm not gonna cry" "You cried when I poked your butt with that banana the other day" "Because I'm still hung up about the penis monster, I mean he could be in the closet!"