☆*:.。. groans and sleepovers.。.:*☆

"Hazza, Haz, Harry, Harold, giraffe, horsey-" Harry has been on his laptop typing hearing Zayn in the doorway calling him all sorts of name waiting for him to pay attention

Harry closes his computer breathing in, "Yes Zayn?" He murmurs, earning a giggle in return. "Hi" The man pipes up, making Harry roll his eyes fondly. "Zayn, is there something you want?" "Yes actually" he says plopping on Harry's bed.

"Alright shoot" Zayn fiddles with purple dinosaur hoodie, "Well you know Liam" "Yes, the guy you've been going out with for a month now"

"Yeah," Zayn says excitingly. "I want him to sleep over" Harry raises an eyebrow, "Sleepover? For what?" "Cause, I want to. We'll get to watch movies and eat junk together"

"That's it right?" "Yeah, what else would we do?" Zayn asks frowning cutely. Harry stares at him before shaking his head, "Um nothing, alright when?" "I told him tonight" "So you planned this before even asking me?"

"I asked Niall and he said he didn't care, so I came to ask you for an actual answer" "Well yes you can, just don't have too much fun. I have a paper to do" "Yay, alright. I promise!" Zayn says getting up to rush to his room

Pooh Bear❤️❤️❤️🐻: Are we still having the sleep over?🛌💤

Zaynie: yup, you can come at 5😊

Pooh Bear❤️❤️❤️🐻: Can't wait, can I bring some movies too?📽

Zaynie: anything you want, just not anything scary. I hate scary movies😞

Pooh Bear❤️❤️❤️🐻: I promise I won't! I don't like them either☹️

Zayn smiles excitingly before responding back to Liam, he had to clean his room. He certainly didn't want Liam to think he was a slob

After waiting a couple hours Zayn was bouncing around the living room making Niall throw popcorn at him. "Niall you're wasting food!" Zayn says putting his hands on his hips

"That was the only way to get you from jumping around like a bunny" he says with a snort, before changing the channel. "He should be here soon, I'm excited" Zayn squeals out.

"Shouldn't you have your pjs on?" Zayn looks down at his clothes gasping, "That's what I forgot!" He says pouting. "Well hurry and change, maybe he'l-" The loud doorbell goes off making Zayn jump.

"He's here!" Zayn squeals, completely forgetting about his clothes. He rushes to open the door to see Liam holding his book bag under his arm, smiling shyly. "Hi Zaynie"

"Hi poohbear, come in. I like your pajamas" he says smiling at his toy story pajama bottom. "Thanks, hi Niall" Liam says waving slightly

"Hey mate, how ya been" "Good, and you?" "Great" he says with a grin before going back to the tv. "Let's head in my room so you can out your stuff down" Zayn says grabbing his hand.

Liam nods following him to a room at the end of the hallway, "You're apartment is very spacey" "Thank you," Zayn giggles opening his room door. "Welcome to El Zayno's room"

The brunette walks in looking around the pink room, "Wow" Zayn closes the door behind them, fiddling with his hands afterwards. "Do you like it?" He asks, he remembers when Danny had laughed at how 'girly' it was.

"It's cute, you collect stuffed animals?" Liam says dropping his book bag to go over to the colorful animals on his shelf.

"Yeah, do you?" "Yeah, but their in my old room at my parents hosuse" he says with a pout as he gently shook at the stuffed cow, listening to the pink cow bell around it's neck.