☆late and cuddle buddies☆

DIS STORY HAS 101k, THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS🌻🌻🌻

But there's one more chapter that I'll post tomorrow, then the epilogue on Wednesday guys :)))
-
Louis groans a little, rubbing his eyes as he turns his head to his far left wincing at the bright light of his lamp.

"Zayn?" He asks groggily at the teary eyed man in his giraffe onesie, sniffing loudly as he held his stuffed bunny Bambi.

"C-Can I sleep with you?" The small man asks shyly, motioning to the empty side of his shared bed with Harry who was out late with Liam working.

His boyfriend offered to help the brunette with his comic shop and called in earlier telling him they'll be late because his car broke down.

"Why? What's wrong?" "NiNi is sleeping with Justin and there's no room their bed, I checked"

Louis makes a face, "Why do you went to sleep in my bed?" "I-I had a nightmare and Liam is usually there next to me when I have them"

Louis couldn't help but feel bad, nodding a little. "Sure, just don't bother me" he mutters, laying back down making Zayn squeal as he plops on the spot beside him.

The older man makes sure to turn off the light, cuddling Harry's pillow trying to go back to sleep. After a few minutes, he felt something poke his shoulder.

"Yes Zayn" "Can you scoot over a little please?" Louis does what he's told, sighing as he snuggling his pillow once again.

Zayn plays with the thread on the blanket, pouting a little as he looks over at his friend who seemed to be sleeping just fine. "Lou? I'll be right back" he says, throwing the covers off to get up.

"Ahuh" "I'm gonna drink some honey milk to help me sleep" "I never asked" Louis mutters in his pillow, the man rushing out the room probably not hearing his response.

But nonetheless he happy to have his bed empty once again, the man manages to doze off, breathing slowly as soon as he feels the heater in his room come on making it a lot more cozier.

"I'm back!" Zayn shouts, plopping on the bed twenty minutes later jolting the man out of his sleep.

"Okay shut up and sleep please" The Doncaster lad begs, sending him a warning look before curling into his covers.

"Kk, sorry for waking you boo" "Don't call me that, only Harry can" "Then don't call me baby girl, only Liam calls me that" Zayn says sassily once he moves his giraffe tail on the side as he lays back down.

Louis turns a little, gripping his giraffe antlers. "One more smart comment Zayn, and I'm ripping these out and kicking your flat ass out the bed"

"You can't do that!" "Yes the fuck I can, I live here now twinkle toes. I can make you sleep with the monsters" "No please! I'm sorry please don't. I just wanna stay until Liam comes back"

"Okay then, close your eyes so I can sleep. I gotta get up early" Louis says letting go of he antlers, calming himself before he ends up fighting the man.

Having Zayn as a roommate was much like having a child as one, Louis thought he'd have some time away from his little siblings when he moved out his family home but Zayn just makes him feel like he's right back with them.

"Sorry Lou" Zayn mutters, watching the man turn his back on him. The dark haired man pouts, missing Liam even more as he hugs himself a little.