Texting HIM: Michelangelo {B)}

Ever since you met Mikey you've been texting non stop back and forth. You love the fact that he called you M'lady and cupcake and angel and so many other things! Speaking of Mikey he should be texting you sometime soon. You smiled at the thought of your big mutant turtle friend honestly you did not care what he was.

You ordered some pizza and called Mikey. "Hey Mikestar!" "Hey cupcake! What's up?"

"I ordered pizza wanna come over??" "AWESOME! See ya soon angel!" With that you waited for your Mikestar! {awwww so cute!!!}
You decided you clean up your room and start making some popcorn before Mikey comes. You just finished putting the last piece of clothing away when Mikey knocked on your window.

You got up smiling an opened it. "Hey Mikey! Wanna play video games while we eat pizza?!" You asked he nodded coming into your room.

You two played video games all night along with laughed ate pizza and popcorn and watched a movie before the both of you fell asleep.
.
Omg so cute! The nicknames and all! I am very sorry it is so short! I literary had no idea really what to do!! Lol!

Raph: ya we noticed you non stop doing whatever you do!

Me: stop being grumpy!

Raph: I'm not being grumpy!

Leo: ya you kind of are! Just calm down Raph!

Donnie: Leos right...

Raph: IM NOT GRUMPY!

Me and Mike: *throws water balloons and takes picture of there surprised faces* laughing.

Leo Raph and Donnie: grrrr! MIKEY RACCOON YOU ARE SO DEAD!

Me: *giggles* bye rose petals see you ext chapter Mikey run!