HOLY FORKING SHIRT!!

(if you know what that's from, I love you. xD) 

Holy cheese balls! I have 13.3 k reads~! 

THANK CHUUUUUU! ^-^ 

Gosh, I wuv you guys. ^3^

jk jk

XD xD :D :P

But really, thank you all. You guys are truly amazing. :) =) 

And because I am in such a great mood... Here is a little something for all of my awesomely beautiful/handsome readers! 

Never give up on your dreams, beautiful things happen when you distance yourself from negativity. Make today so awesome, yesterday gets jealous. Happiness is found when you stop comparing yourself to other people. You're beautiful just the way you are. I am thankful for all of those difficult people in my life, they have shown me exactly who I do not want to be. Hope is the only thing stronger than fear. A great pleasure in life is doing the things people say you cannot do. Life is tough my darling, but so are you. Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, but dancing in the rain. You'll never cross the ocean unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore. 

You all are special and wonderful in your own way. Don't let people tell you otherwise. Don't change who you are so someone will like you. Just be you, and if they don't like who you are, they can shove their arrogance up their ass. :D Don't be afraid to show the world who you are, and to put yourself out there. If you're struggling with something, don't harm yourself or the people around you. Talk to someone, because there's always someone out there who can help, or just make you feel better. (Like me, message me whenever!) Life is not easy, no one said it would be. It can suck, it can damage a person. It's totally unfair. But that's okay. Life is still amazing, a gift, ready to be explored. An adventure, ready to begin the moment a new life is created. It's something so amazing, there are no words to describe its beauty. Just like you. Don't be afraid to talk to someone, or write something. If you see someone struggling, or lonely, go talk to them. All it takes is a smile and simple hello, to make someone's day. Listen to scars to your beautiful, the lyrics are true. You don't have to change a thing, the world can change it's heart. There are people out there that love you. I love you, each and everyone one of you. You are special. HOPE. That one word, you know what to do with it. 

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 

You

Are

You

Staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

BEAUTIFUL

MA

RAINBOWS!!!!!!!!

PEACE OUT! 

YOU'RE FRIEND

-RACCOON