Mating season: Leonardo

*dont worry this is not that dirty or bad, there is no nudity or anything like that. 

Y/n's pov:

Master splinter told me to stay out if the lair for about  a few weeks. I HATE it! I miss the guys sooo much and even more Leo. He didn't even tell me the reason. Just that the boys would pick me up when it's time for me to head back. The boys also got there T-phones taken away. I am furious. So I couldn't even contact them! And I had NO idea what was happening.

School grew ever more hectic, and exams were soon. I was SO stressed, and no one could help me relax. All I wanted was to see Leo again. Bit I didn't want to dis obey Splinter. So I stayed put. I think from  all this stress I was even becoming depressed.

I cry myself to sleep almost every night, holding my pillow close. I think of Leo everyday.

Today wasn't different. I didn't even know that it was three weeks till I last saw him.

-today-

I walked into my home, after another stressful day at school. I toss my shoes off and walk to my room. I groan and open my door slamming it shut. I put down my back pack taking out the loads of homework I have. I sigh and run my hands through my hair sitting at my desk. I start getting to work. A few hours later a hear a knock on my window. I look out it to see all four guys smiling bright. The girls were here they were downstairs and doing their own homework. I walk up tithe window shooting a glare at them all and closing the curtains. I then run downstairs and tell the girls. They seemed a bit happy like I was I wanted to throw my arms around them. But then a look of sadness washes over their faces. "They just show up after all they've done?!" My sister yells. I nod. "They didn't say anything to us for three whole weeks! And now this!?" She says again. I sigh and we hear foot steps. My parents out of town. We see the guys coming down and we all back away. "How dare you guys!" *y/n says angrily. "We can explain." Leo says. I glare at him. My heart broken. I knew we all suffered these three weeks. "Yeah you do. After all you just left us in the dust for three whole weeks. We didn't even know what was happening! We're having a hard enough time without you guys messing it all up." %y/n% says. I keep quiet.

"Look can we just explain and talk?" Raph asks. The others look at me. I sigh and look at the boys. "You have five minutes. Mikey you take your girl to the living room. Leo my room. Raph my sisters room. And Donnie you can stay here." I start to walk towards my room.

The others nod and we split up.

Leo's pov:

I follow, my heart breaking slightly. Once we are in her room I close and lock the door. She sits at her desk. I see dark circles under her eyes. Gosh I've missed her. "Please let me explain." I say. She nods. "We didn't come here or see you for three weeks... Because it was mating season... I didn't want to hurt you or anything so me and the other shreds for our phones to be taken away... I missed you so much, I love you and I didn't mean to hurt you." I say a few tears falling. She breaks down into tears and hugs me. I hug back. "I'm so sorry.." I mumble.

"I thought you left me.... I thought you didn't care about me anymore... I was so stressed with school I become depressed and upset... Leo I'm sorry I was mad I didn't know." She cries. I nod. "I forgive you. But I would never leave you, like I said I love you more then life itself." I say a few years falling. She smiles. "I forgive you too." We pull away and I lean forwards. So does she. Our lips touch and we melt into each other's touch. I wrap my arms around her waist sit her on the bed. Without breaking the kiss, I out her on my lap and wrap my arms back around her waist. Hers around my neck. I slip my tongue into her mouth and they fight for dominace. After we have to pull away for air, a big blush on out cheeks as we pant. "I love you Leo." "I love you more." "I love you most."

Hey sorry it's shorter! Hope you like! I'll make the others ASAP! Byes! XD staaaaaay BEAUTIFUL ma RAINBOWS! 🌈

Peace out! -Raccoon ✌️

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐀💕