Contest Due Date!!

Hey guys, so I've finally decided to post the due date for the cover art contest.  If you haven't entered, and you still want to, you may. Just make sure you comment on the contest chapter that you're entering or send me a message! 

Post your cover art on a book and link it to me in the comments or message me the link instead. 

Now onto the due date, the due date is May 3rd. That's tomorrow. The reason I chose this date is because it's my birthday! I'm going to be turning 16, and i'm really excited. Anyways.. I might leave today to go to my grandparents, they don't have internet and I wouldn't be back till a few days or so.. But when I did come back, I would go through all of the entry's and their cover art, and choose the winners. 

Make sure to send me your cover art soon if you haven't already!! 

If you miss the due date, and send it to me past the date, sadly you will no longer be in the contest and you won't get the chance to win. 

Thank you all so much for being patient and entering this contest, it means a lot to me. 

I'm sorry this isn't Mikey's chapter, I'm just getting over being sick. And I haven't been on Wattpad at all. I only rarely came on to check my notifications and stuff. 

Once again, thanks for waiting and being here for me. You guys mean a lot to me, you are all special and amazing in your own way. You are all beautiful and I love you all so much! 

If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask, you can comment or message me, whichever one works the best for you. 

If you haven't read the contest chapter yet, more information is there, so I advise you read it first. 

Thank you (again) for reading, and I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day.. Or if you are in a different time zone, night.. ? XD 

And remember to staaaaay BEAUTIFUL ma RAINBOWS! 

PEACE OUT!! 

-Raccoon/Rose 

ps. thanks again for entering! You guys are so awesome! All of your covers are great, and it's going to be really hard to choose only four winners!! :D 

xoxo

pps. that meme reminds me of Leo XD