Meeting the others: Raphael

$Y/n$'s P.O.V.

I over slept, today I was supposed to meet Raph behind an alley. I shoved on some jeans. I threw on a t shirt. I stomped on a pair or runners. And slapped on some make up. I brushed my hair and teeth grabbed my phone and purse. I grabbed an apple as breakfast or brunch in this case and ran out the door. I was an hour late. Raph was going to kill me. I ran and looked through my phone trying to find Raph in my contacts. 

Found him. I had a lot of texts from him saying things like where are you.. your late... whats going on.. And then I found the address. I ran as fast as my small legs could carry me. Once I was in the alley I called Raph's name. No answer. I called again. No answer. I was just about to give up hope when I heard some noise on top of a rooftop. I climbed up and saw Raph kicking a few stones. I sighed a sigh of relief. I went to go see him but saw something. A red rose in his hands. 

I took a deep breath before approaching. "Hey tough guy!  Look I know I am really late I am so-" "$Y/n$! Where have you been?! I thought something bad happened to you or something!" You giggled. Raph cocks an eye brow. "What's so funny?" He asks. "You were worried that's so sweet.. But you worried about a girl who slept in and ran all the way here just to meet you to make you happy... Who put on two different shoes trying to meet you.." I said laughing. Raph chuckled. 

"Look at that you do have two different shoes.. And leopard print pants?" He said. I looked down and saw them I moaned. "I thought I grabbed the jeans come on!" Raph broke down laughing. "Its not funny!" "Ya it is..."  I laughed a little. "Ok it is kind of funny.. So what did you wanna talk about?" I asked. Raph blushed a little. He held out the rose. And I took it from him. Smiling. "Uh... I was wondering if you... Wanted to be my Valentine?" He asked. I giggles which made him frown. "Awe! Raph is red violets are blue... I know you love me. And I love you to!"  Raph blushed. "I also wanted you to meet my brothers and father. If that's ok with you... I really want you to.. I mean we've been dating for a while now. Like 2 months." He said. My heart skipped a beat at the mention of me meeting his father. 

I know he really wants me to... "Sure." I say. He smiles. We go down the fire escape to the alley. He pulls off a manhole cover. "You live in the sewer?" I ask. He laughs a little. "It's not that bad plus you get used to it." He says. I nod and he jumps down. I gulp and climb down using the ladder. I slip and fall. I squeeze my eyes shut preparing for the smack of the ground but it never comes. Instead I feel a pair of strong arms around me. I open my eyes and look at my red clad turtle. He's smiling and I do to a little. "Thanks Waphie." I say. He chuckles a bit. "Anything for my sweet heart." I blush a little and so does he. He lets me go and we walk through the sewers. 

"Ok so Donnie is the one with the purple mask." I say Raph nods. "Yes the nerd." I giggle. "Ok the nerd. Mikey the one with the orange mask." "Yes the annoying weird one.. Who by the way like my little pony like you.." Raph says. I laugh. "You watch it to!" "I have to you make me!" We laugh. "Ok the blue one is Leo." "Yes the fearless geeky leader.." "Oh and I shouldn't forget the red one.. The hotheaded softy." I say turning to face him. "Your going to regret saying that." He says. I shake my head. "No... I dont think I am.." He smirks chasing me around in circles. He eventually catches up to me and grabs me.  I laugh and so does he. I lean in and kiss him. 

Fireworks explode. And all I hear is the song Firework by Katy Perry. I can feel Raph smiling. I giggle and pull away. Our eyes locked. Both of us smiling. "I love you." I say. Raph blushes. "I love you to." 

He sets me down and I grab his hand. We walk into what he calls the lair. "Wow this place is awesome." I say. I look around and see the guys. I notice Mikey, Donnie, and two girls with them. And then I see Leo with a girl two. I walk closer and I cannot beleive my eyes. Some people are talking but I don't catch on. I am forzen in front of her. Both of us staring at each other. "#Y/n#!" I say. "Hello $Y/n$." She says. Raph and Leo look at each other then at us. "

"You know each other?" They say. I nod. "This is $Y/n$ my little sister." She says staring at me. Everyone is quiet. "What's going on?" I hear a voice say.