Her shower/He snoops her room/ He hears her sing: Raphael

Y/n and Raph had a date planned. They were going to lay in bed while watching movies and cuddling. So perfect. She wanted to impress him or something and decided to clean her room. Not knowing the time she goes to take a shower. What she didn't know was that it was almost time for her red clad turtle to show up. 

She forgets to get clothes but doesn't think twice about it being a big deal not knowing her turtle would be arriving shortly. She stripes her clothes and instead of a shower has a bath. She puts music on her phone and when a certain song comes on she sings along with it. 

What she also didn't know was that Raphael had come into your room. And calling your name when you didn't answer he looked around for you. Hearing you sing in the bathroom he stood by the door and listened to that sweet sound. 

"LOOKING AT ME THROUGH YOUR WINDOW, BOY YOU HAD YOUR EYE OUT FOR A LITTLE. i'LL CUT YOU UP AND MAKE YOU DINNER, YOU'VE REACHED THE END YOU ARE THE WINNER. ROLLING DOWN YOUR TINTED WINDOE, DRIVING NEXT TO ME REAL SLOW, HE SAID: LET ME TAKE YOU FOR A JOYRIDE, I'VE GOT SOME CANDY FOR YOU INSIDE. RUNNING THROUGH THE PARKING LOT, HE CHASED ME AND HE WOULDN'T STOP. TAG, YOUR IT. TAG TAG, YOUR IT. GRABBED MY HAIR/HAND (iDK WHICH ONE IVE SEEN BOTH) AND PUSHED ME DOWN TOOK THE WORDS RIGHT OUT MY MOUTH. TAG YOUR IT TAG TAG YOUR IT. CAN ANYBODY HEAR ME WHEN IM HIDDEN UNDER GROUND? CAN ANYBODY HEAR ME? AM I TALKING TO MYSELF? SAYING: TAG YOUR IT. TAG TAG YOUR IT. HES SAYING TAG YOUR IT TAG TAG YOUR IT. LITTLE BIT OF POISON IN ME. I CAN TASTE YOUR SKIN IN MY TEETH. I LOVE IT WHEN I HEAR YOU BREATHING, I HOPE TO GOD YOUR NEVER LEAVING. RUNNING THROUGH THE PARKING LOT HE CHASED ME AND HE WOULDNT STOP. TAG YOUR IT TAG TAG YOUR IT. GRABBED MY HAIR/HAND AND PUSHED ME DOWN. TOOK THE WORDS RIGHT OUT MY MOUTH. TAG YOUR IT TAG TAG YOUR IT. CAN ANY BODY HEAR ME WHEN IM HIDDEN UNDER GROUND? CAN ANY BODY HEAR ME?  AM I TALKING TO MYSELF? SAYING TAG YOUR IT TAG TAG YOUR IT. HES SAYING TAG YOUR IT TAG TAG YOUR IT. EENIE MEENIE MINY MO. CATCH A LADY BY HER TOES. IF SHE SCREAMS DONT LET HER GO. EENIE MEENIE MINY MO. YOUR MOTHER SAID TO PICK THE VERY BEST GIRL, AND I AM. RUNNING THOUGH THE PARKING LOT HE CHASED ME AND HE WOULNDT STOP. TAG YOUR IT TAG TAG YOUR IT. GRAB MY HAIR/HAND AND PUSHED ME DOWN. TOOK THE WORDS RIGHT OUT MY MOUTH. TAG YOUR IT TAG TAG YOUR IT. RUNNING THOUGH THE PARKING LOT HE CHASED ME AND HE WOULNDT STOP. TAG YOUR IT TAG TAG YOUR IT. GRABBED MY HAIR/HAND AND PUSHED ME DOWN TOOK THE WORDS RIGHT OUT MY MOUTH. TAG YOUR IT TAG YOUR IT. " With that she was done. And she looked at the time. "Oh CRAPOLA! Raph's gonna be here any minute or he might already be here!" She sais making Raph chuckle slightly and run back to your room. 

She looked for something to wear and remembered her forgetting to bring clothes. She moans and sighs before wrapping a towel over her and walking to her room. She sees Raph staring at her as they both blush madly a small smirk on Raph lips. She glares at him. "Um can you maybe turn around to I can uh focus on getting clothes?" She says. He nods. 

She grabs some clothes quickly before running into the bathroom to change. Forgetting about underwear in the rush. Raph sighs and looks around her room eyes landing on a cupboard that is slightly opened. He smirks opening it to find her UNDERWEAR. She chuckles looking at them and picking one up. Mean while Y/n is mentally scolding herself for forgetting undies. She tip toes back in with her towel on and sees Raph holding up a pair of undies. She is full of embarrassment, anger, and just ah. 

"RAPHAEL!" She screams making Raph jump blushing. "Forget something?" He asks twirling a pair of panties. She nods. He tosses them to her making her catch em. "Dont snoop anymore OK?!" "Ya ya..." She turns around to leave but. "Nice panties." Raph says making Y/n blush and look at her red undies with little teddy bears on them. She whips around and glares at him making him chuckles before leaving. 

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *Wipes away tear* Oh you and your turtle and I had to add something embarrassing only fair. 

Raph: What only fair?

Leo: Embarrassing? 

Donnie: What happened?

Mikey: Your turtle? 

Me: O///.///O Weeeeeeel....

Raph: *Face palms*

Donnie: What did you do?

Me: *Blushing madly* Three words. Raph. Chick... Pffft... Panties! Ahahahahahahaha. 

Mikey: Whaaaaaat? What are panties?

Donnie: O///.///O Thats a story for another day here money go get pizza. 

Mikey: All right! *Grabs money and leaves* 

Leo: *sighs taking out phone* Pfffft... Ahahahahaha 

Raph: What!? 

Leo: *Rolling on floor beside Kat. Hands Raph T-phone*

Raph: *Reads* O///.\\\O Kat tell me you didn't. 

Kat: (Im doing this for now bcuz why not) Sorry Raphie... I did something embarrassing for the other girls with Leo so I had to. 

Raph: *Smirks* What happened with Leo?

Leo: O///.\\\O  I dont even want to know.... What happened with me!?

Me: Nothing!? Thats for another day in Ask tmnt. Yall gonna be there right?

Raph: *Groans and facepalms* Yay! *Sarcasm* 

Donnie: For you sure. 

Leo: OK Sure why not?

Kat: Oh your gonna regret saying why not. Anyways Peeps I really would like some questions or dares or truths to make the first part in Ask TMNT. If I dont get them soon I will just get questions from myself and dares and truths to do to the turtles for the first part then I will have to rely on you guys. But I hope it does not come to that. Um.... Ya. Have fun asking me and the turtles things. Yes you can feel free to dare and truth and ask me.. Whoopee! *Sarcasm.*:( The guys made me. 

Raph: Yup *chuckles* 

Leo: *Smirks evily* 

Donnie: *reading* 

Kat: LEONARDO HAMATO you wipe that dirty smile off of you face right now or so help me ill smack it off!!!!!

Leo: *Cowers* S-Sorry....

Kat: *Smiles in victory* Hehehe *Whispers* Works every time. OK I am also planning on adding you guys to this small part of the chappie. But ps. *Whispers* Leo's mine. Jk. But back off. 

Leo: What did you say?

Kat: Nothing! *Blushes*

Raph&Don: *Chuckle* 

Kat: *Sends death glare at Raph and Don.*Anyways so tell me about you or your character and oyu shall be added. also doing this in the ask tmnt. hurry up before your spot it taken. *whispers* Your turtles taken. Well Don say bye Ima go read some more fanfics. 

Leo: Ima go read em with her. 

Raph: Lovebirds. Ima go do some pushups. Uh bye peoples. 

Donnie: *Laughs* Ya uh Bye Raccoons/kats Peeps.