When he asks you out/First kiss: Michelangelo

Y/n had weird dreams. One's of her failing off of her skateboard. Slamming her head on the pavement. Blood dripping down her face. While she screamed for help but no one came. 

Her eyes opened instantly. As she sat up. In some lab. A small scream escaped her mouth. From the nightmare she just had. Her head throbbing.  As she held onto the back of it. Tears ready to spill out of her e/c eyes. 

Just then she heard footsteps and four turtles came running into the room. Staring at her rocking back and forth holding her head. She recognized one of them to be Mikey. The tears started to spill as she looked at him. He had tears of his own. 

Big puffy red eyes. Y/n opened her arms and he ran into them. He sobbed in Y/n arms. As she sobbed in his. "I-I thought I l-lost y-you..." He mumbles into her shoulder. "I would never l-leave my M-Mikestar." She said. 

The purple turtle walks up to Mikey and put a hand on his shoulder. "I need to check her Mikey.." He whispers. Mikey did not wanna let go of her but he did for her sake.  Y/n looked at the other turtle. Her head still throbbing. "Don't worry.. I am Donnie, Mikey's brother... May I check your head and stuff for you?" He said with a smile. 

Y/n nods. A small smile she gives him before it disappears completely. He looks at Y/n taking out some medical  supplies. Making sure Y/n was ok. "You have or had a concussion." Donnie says.  "What's that?" Mikey asks. Donnie face palms as Y/n giggles. 

"Oh Mikestar!" She says. "Mikey a concussion is something bad that happens to people when they hit their heads or something like that bad..." Leo says trying to explain but failing. My nods. "Is my poor sweet Angle going to be ok!?" He says pouting. Which makes Y/n laugh harder. 

Mikey likes seeing his cupcake happy so he trys harder to make her laugh. "I mean pwease! Fix the one who needs the fixing with the face!" He says. The guys staring in confustion. But in their own little way Y/n and Mikey know what's going on. Y/n laughs harder making tears drip down her face. 

Mikey clears his throat. "I've got a lovley bunch of coconuts... Deedley dee. There they are standing in a row... Big one's small one's one's as big as your head!" He sings in a deep voice. Making Y/n alugh so hard she falls off the table. 

She bangs her fists on the ground still laugh. Mikey tackles her and they tickle each other laughing. "I surrender!" Y/n says. Mikey stops. She wipes away the tears and sits up. She hugs Mike. "Oh gosh Mikey I love you!" She says smiling. Mikey blushes. 

"Y-You do?" He stammers making Y/n giggle. "Yes Michelangelo Hamato... I love you!" She says and looks into Mikeys eyes pulling away from the hug. Mikey rubs the back of his neck. 

"Um... Would you...Maybe..,. Wanna be my-" He was interupted by Y/n smashing her lips into his. They kissed for a while. Mikey snaking his arms around Y/ns waist. And Y/n putting hers around his neck. "Gosh get a room!" Raph yells covering his eyes. Donnie staring at the action shcoked. And Leo smiling and chuckling. 

Y/n stops and sticks her tounge out at Raph making a pouty face. "No M'lady must not be upset!" Mikey giggles. Y/n kisses him on the cheek. "That's a definite yes Mike!" She says. 

OH MOTHER OD CELESTIA!!! AWE! SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SOS OS SO SO SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who could not love Mikey!

Mikey: I know right who couldn't love me! I am the cutest of cutests! *He says raising his hands in the air jumping*

Me: Awe Mikey! >.<

Raph: Great what happened now?!

Me: Don't be such a snooty puss softy!

Raph: Whatever! *Rolls eyes*

Leo: *walks in holding pizza* Pizza's- O.O

Mikey" PIZZA! *Grabs it from Leo and runs*

Me: MIKEY GET BACK HERE I WANT SOME!!!! *runs after him*

Leo: What just happened?

Raph: I have no idea... But Donnie is out with April and Casey finding parts for stuff... And Mikey and Raccoon..... I have no idea...

Leo: Who's going to logg off and say goodbye to Raccoon's peeps?

Raph: I am going to go stop Raccoon from killing Mikey or just watch her do it so you can!

Leo: ya ok! Bye Raccoons peeps... I might see you next chapter but I do have some training still to do and stuff so maybe not! Bye bye!