When he plays with your hair: Raphael

#Y/n# and %Y/n% stared at each other. Just then someone called. "What's going on?" #Y/n# whips around seeing master Splinter. %Y/n% faints and falls to the floor. Donnie quickly picks her up bridle style and lays her down on a couch. *Y/n* runs up to Splinter and hugs him. "Awe your so cute and soft." She squeals.

Everyone stares at her. Even Mike. Splinter clears his throat. "And you must be Michelangelo's girlfriend. Well it is very nice to meet you." He says. She smiles and stops hugging him. "Awe thanks. I'm *Y/n* it is nice to meet you to!" She says before walking over to Mikey. Master Splinter nods. "I will meet you all properly later... I believe someones sister is here..." He says before leaving.

$Y/n$'s P.O.V. 

I look at Raph who looks at  me. Then my sister looks at me and I look back at her. "So uh..." I say rubbing my arm, trying to start a conversation that was already getting awkward. She crosses her arms and chuckles slightly. I know she does this when she is upset.... Mostly really ticked off. 

"I cannot believe you think  your getting out of this." She says. I cock an eye brow at her not knowing what she means. She scoffs. "Oh come on you know what I mean!" She snaps. I shake my head at her.  both of the guys silent. To bad I could really use some of Raph's big bad attitude about now. 

I'll have to talk to him about that later. "No not really." I say rolling my eyes getting annoyed with my sister. She sighs before talking. "How could you not tell my you were dating... Let alone a mutant.." She says. Oh now I know what she is blabbing on about. Nothing! 

I chuckle. "Your such a hypocrite!" I snap. She rolls her eyes. "How!?" She asks. "You didn't tell me you were dating.... Let alone a mutant.." I copy her. Saying the 'Let alone a mutant' part in a weird voice. 

She shakes her head. "I don't have to I am your older sister!" She spits. I roll my eyes. "So!?" "So!? So... I have to look out for you. What if the guy you were dating was a jerk. A player!" She says. 

I open my mouth to speak. But I cannot think of anything to say. I mean she is looking out for me. Us sisters usually always tell each other things. "Sorry." I say. She sighs. "I forgive you and I am sorry as well." She says before we hug. 

Then someone clears their throat. "How could you be fighting one time and forgive each other in less then a few minutes afterwards?" Raph asks. My sister giggles and puts one of her arms around Leo. 

  "It's a gift.." #Y/n# says. I laugh. " And we've had lots of practice."  I add. #Y/n# nods. "You do not wanna be around us when we really fight." #Y/n# says. 

  "Anyways.." Leo says. "So your sisters? I did not see this coming.." Leo mumbles. My sister nods. "Neither did I." She mumbles.  

  "So how about you guys go introduce $Y/n$ to Splinter." She says.  Raph nods. "Aren't you going to introduce #Y/n#?" Raph asks Leo.Who shakes his head. "No I already did." He said. Me and Raph leave and walk towards the dojo to go introduce me. 

Raph's P.O.V.

I walked $Y/n$ to the dojo. She looked worried. "You think he'll like me?" She asks. I nod. "Of coarse who wouldn't like you... Well besides when your in one of your my little pony moods. Or something annoying like you." I smirk. She glares at me and nudges me with a small smile on her face. Making me chuckle. "You know Im joking right?" I say. 

"Oh sure.. Just don't be surprised if you get no kisses or something." She says. I pout. "But... No baby I'm sorry I didn't mean it." I say. She cocks an eye brow. "Sure...." We walk into the dojo not knowing it. Leans against the wall and I stand in front of her. "No really I am sorry." I say. "Oh sure you just want the kisses." She says. I shake my head and grab her hands.