Her shower/He snoops her room/He hears her sing: Donatello

%Y/n% was in her apartment. She was singing a song, one of her favorite songs. (Sorry if you dont like the song) 

What she didn't know was the her turtle in purple wanted to surprise her with a date. As he jumped onto her fire escape he heard a sweet soft sound. Donnie looked through %Y/n%'s window to see her laying on her bed with earphone in. Tapping her foot up and down to the beat of the song she was singing. 

"I WOULD REACT BADLY TO THE SLIGHTEST HINT OF HESITANCE. HE'D BEND AWKWARDLY TO SUIT MY MOOD, NO WORD FROM HIS DEFENSE. I'D CRY KNOWING HOW MY TEARS FELT LIKE ACID BURNING THROUGH HIS SKIN. PUSHED EVERY LITTLE BUTTON BUT THE RIGHT ONE THAT WOULD LET ME IN. NOW HE'S AFRAID OF ME, HES AFRAID OF ME. IT TOOK ME BY SURPRISE, THE HATRED IN HIS EYES. IVE PUSHED THIS MAN AS FAR AS HE COULD GO, BUT HE LACKED THE WORDS TO LET ME KNOW. HE ACTED OUT NOW I CAN SEE IT IS MY FAULT... I MADE CHANGES THAT WENT UNNOTICED. SANG SONGS FOR THE DEAF EARS, HE MISTOOK MY SILENCE FOR PUNISHMENT. AS IT HAD BEEN ALL THESE YEARS. ID CRY KNOWING HOW MY TEARS FELT LIKE ACID BURNING THROUGH HIS SKIN. NOW HES AFRAID OF ME, HES AFRAID OF ME. IT TOOK ME BY SURPRISE, THE HATRED IN HIS EYES. IVE PUSHED THIS MAN AS FAR AS HE COULD GO, BUT HE LACKED THE WORDS TO LET ME KNOW. HE ACTED OUT NOW I- IT TOOK ME BY SURPRISE THE HATRED IN HIS EYES. IVE PUSHED THIS MAN AS FAR AS HE COULD GO, BUT HE LACKED THE WORDS TO LET ME KNOW. HE ACTED OUT, NOW I CAN SEE IT IS MY FAULT. "  She sang. 

Donnie got lost in her voice, in her eyes. He loved every bit, every single part of her. He didnt even notice that she left. Finally he did and when he opened the window she was gone. Not in her room. But he heard something so as he walked out her room and down the hallway. She was taking a shower. The door was closed but Donnie decided to wait in her room anyways for her. 

He couldn't help the temptation of  wanting look around her room. Soon he was to curious and went for it. Snooping around her room. He looked through the closet and through the drawers. Finally he went to her bed side table and opened up the drawer to find a package. As he picked it up %y/n% came in. Not knowing Donnie was even going to be at her house today. 

She froze is fear anf gripped onto her towel tighter. 

"Donnie!" She yelled. He jumped throwing the box in the air letting all the pads fall out and go across her room. Everywhere. Both blushing like crazy Donnie looks away from %y/n% seeing as she is not properly dressed. "Sorry %Y-Y/n%." He mumbles. She sighs before grabbing clothes and quickly changing in the bathroom. When she comes back Donnie was picking up the pads. 

He smirks at her. "W-What?" "Nice voice." She face palms. "You heard that?" "Till the end. I love you." "Sure you do." "No really I do." Donnie gets up and walks over to Y/n. He grabs her should with one hand and the other he uses to tilt her chin up towards him. "I love you more then you know." He whispers before smashing his lips on hers. She melts to his touch as does Don to hers. 

Begging for entrance Y/n grants it to Donnie. They fight for dominance. After pulling apart for air they are both smiling like geeks. "I love you more Donald the duck." She giggles as they hold each other close in their arms. 

"She when do you have your period?" Donnie asks. Y/n chuckles and pulls away leaving her room. "You just had to ruin the moment didnt you Don." He smirks chasing her. "You know you love meh!" He says. She laughs as he chases her. "Say mercy." Donnie demands pinning Y/n to a wall. "Never." "Then except the punishment." "No." Donnie smacks her butt earning a yelp from Y/n. "Don you sly dog! I didnt know you were dirty." "Oh I aint but I can be." "OK whats going on." "Honey didnt a tell you.... Its close to mating season." 

Dun dun DUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNN! AHAHAHAHA! Loved this one. It was fun to write. Sorry its so short. Didnt have much ideas with this one. But can you guess what the next  few chappies after Mikes version of this is gonna be. You dirty people thinking I am going to do something dirty. Nuh uh. Well not something to bad... Kidding. Or am I? No I am. 

Raph: What are you blabbing about now!?

Kat: None of your concern snooty puss. Ok Ill tel you. 

Leo: Here we go. 

Kat: OK so theses chappies I am writing are about when your girl takes a shower and you here her sing and you snoop her room right? 

Donnie: Yesss. Oh wait this ones mine. What did I do? 

Kat: You just found a box a pads. *Acts like thats nothing* 

Leo: Pads for what? 

Donnie&Kat: O.O

Kat: *Whispers to Don* Dont tell them they'll find out in the period chappie Ima going to write soon. 

Don: *Nods* Nothing Leo 

Kat: Anyways the next chappies after theses one are going to be about mating season. 

guys: O.o N-No

Kat: But why?

Leo: We go crazy near that time. And that embarrassing. 

Kat: Too bad. Live with it!

Raph: When are you writing it?

Kat: Well im going to do what actually happens soo... 

Donnie: No. 

Kat: Yes. 

Raph: NO!

Kat: Yup. 

Leo: PLease no. 

Kat: Sorry yes. 

Mikey: What are we talking about. 

Us: O.O *Face palm* 

Raph: Shell for brain. 

Kat: *Hits raph* Bye Peeps see you next chappie and wish me luck. *Sighs* I gotta explain whats going to happen to Mikey. O.O LOL Staaay beautiful! *Winks*