Late nights and cuddles: Michelangelo

M/g's POV:

I grabbed Mikey's hand and pulled him to his room, he looked at me curiously. 

"So what exactly are we going to do?" Mikey asked, cocking his head slightly at me. 

"You tell me." I grinned a little. Mikey raised a brow, confused. 

"Are you messing with me?" 

"You tell me.." 

Mikey blinked and looked around for a second before looking back at me. 

"Did I just step into a parallel dimension?" He asked, still confused. 

"You tell me, but in this dimension.. Raph can't keep his mouth shut.." I grinned and opened the door walking in. Mikey blinked.. 

"Whatever he said is rubbish!" He follows me in, and when he does do, his eyes widen. 

"Woah.." 

Mikey's room was cleaned to perfection. And a tent/hut was built out of blankets and pillows on his bed. Small lights illuminated the small room, the tv was on, showing Moana. One of Mikey's favorite Disney movies. There was pizza and soda set on the ground in front of them bed. Along with many other movies and video games. 

"M/g, you did all this?" Mikey looked over at me and smiled. 

"Only for you Mikey baby." I smiled and hugged him as he hugged me back. 

Then he pulled me under the little tent and nuzzled me with his face. I giggled as he grabbed the remote with his one free hand and pressed play. We sang to the top of our lungs to all of our favorite songs. 

"What can I say except, we're dead soon, we're dead soon." I sing quietly as Mikey chuckles a little. 

We stayed up for hours on end, laughing, talking, eating, singing, watching, playing, and fooling around. Finally it was six in the morning, and we were still awake. The lair was completely silent, and my eyes had just begun to close, when. 

"Alright, time to get up!" April yelled, opening up the door. 

Both of us groaned, knowing it was our own faults for not going to sleep. 

"You all gonna miss training, now c'mon." We got out of bed, groaning and dragging our feet. We followed April to the kitchen, where everyone else was, they were falling asleep, and looking really tired. 

"You guys too?" Leo mumbled. 

I just yawned and nodded, "Except we still haven't slept yet." Just to make my point, Mikeys face fell into his bowl of cereal and milk. As he began to snore, fast asleep.

I was too tired to even laugh or chuckle. 

"See?' 

******

ME: YAS! DONE! Now I can start working on the requests!!! I hope you are excited, because I am. I am also super tired. So, I hope you all enjoy this chapter, even if it was short. I had no idea what to write, so... XD Here it is!

Mikey: Yay! You finished mine right!? 

Me: Yes, I just wrote your Late nights and cuddles chappie. And now i'm onto the requests. 

Raph: Requests? 

Me: I told you that I was going to be taking requests, do you ever listen to anything I say? 

Raph: Nope. 

Me: T-T 

Raph: *Snickers*

Leo: So.. you're going to be taking other peoples requests for your book?

Me: Yes. 

Leo: Why? 

Me: *Shrugs* I wanted to include the readers a little more, and.. I had run out of ideas. *Smiles sheepishly*

Don: *Chuckles* Okay, so how many requests do you have? 

Me: A lot, so my rainbows, I hope you can be patient, because you're gonna have to. 

Mikey: What's the first one? 

Me: You tell me. *Smirks* 

Mikey: T-T Okay! Please! That doesn't make any sense!!

Me: *giggles* If you know what that's from, I love you guys. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed, have a great night/day. And..

All of us including MS: Staaaaaay BEAUTIFUL ma RAINBOWS!

Me: PEACE OUT!!