THIS IS NOT A DRILL

hello from 2023 LMFAO- 

so i drafted this book a few months back and i decided to put it back up because i felt bad lol. 

but that's not why i'm quickly making this little a/n. 

i just wanted to address this bcuz i still get questions about it TO THIS DAY even tho this book ended YEARS ago. xD 

I WILL NEVER FINISH THIS BOOK. 

THIS BOOK IS COMPLETE AND UTTER GARBAGE AND I HATE IT SM I WANT TO STAB MY EYEBALLS OUT WITH A FORK JUST SO I DONT HAVE TO READ IT. 

no, i will not be making y/n and the turtles get back together. 

i will NEVER make them get back together. in this book, they are no longer dating and they will stay that way. 

the main reason for that is bcuz i don't want anyone to think it's okay to get back together with someone who was abusive. 

the turtles would never hurt their s/o. it was completely out of character and disgusting of me to write. 

but even so- because they hurt y/n, she will never get back together with them. 

that is all lol. 

i just wanted to address this quickly bcuz ppl still ask about it. and i want to make it clear that anything remotely abusive is not okay and if something like this ever happens to you, get as far away as possible. run for the fucking hills. its a massive red flag. it's not attractive. it's sad and gross. 

kay thats it bye bye. 

if you still want your fill of tmnt imagines/oneshots from me, i'm still writing about them in my other book LOL PLS GO CHECK IT OUT ITS SM BETTER THAN THIS SHIT

k love you bye. <3 

- lf/fluffy. 

xox 

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐭𝐦𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐬. 🎉