Late nights and cuddles

Third Person POV: 

So after making up with their girls, the turtles brought them back into the lair. But latley the guys have been really busy, going on lots of patrols, speading lots of their time in the dojo, caught up training. The girls were tired, they haven't gotten any time with their turtles. So they may have made up a plan. 

L/g walked up to Leo as they finished training for the moment. They were in the kitchen, drinking some water, and getting something to eat. The other girls were behind her. 

"So.. How was training?" She asks, acting casual, walking behind Leo and wrapping her arms around him from behind. 

Leo smiles a bit, "Tiring, I know I promised to hang out with you today, but I just don't think-" 

M/g cut him off, "We talked to Splinter.." She says. 

Mikey cocks his head to the side, "About what Angel?" 

"You guys need a break, and we want to hang out with you." R/g says. 

"So what'd he say?" Raph asks. 

"He's allowing you guys to have the rest of today, and the weekends off." D/g says with a smile. 

"That sounds great, I've been wanting to get back into the lab and-" 

"Oh no you don't Donnie." D/g says, freezing him in his spot. 

The guys look at each other before at the girls. 

"We are going to spend time together." M/g says, grabbing Mikey's hand. 

"If you need us we'll be in his room." She smiles, walking away. 

Mikey blushes a bit, grabbing a box of pizza to take with him. 

(No, they are not doing THAT or anything like it. XD) 

D/g grabs Donnie's wrist, "And we'll be in the lab." She smiles. 

Raph cocks an eyebrow at his girlfriend, "Are we going to my room or somethin'?" 

She shakes her head, "Nope, we get the living room!" She smiles, grabbing his hand and taking him there. 

Leo turns to L/g, "So where are we going?" 

She smiles, turning to him, "the dojo." 

(TO BE CONTINUED IN SEPERATE CHAPTERS!)