Feelings Have Broken

Today is July 11th, 2016
It is 9:00 am. and Avery still hasn't got up yet! Elizabeth and Lucas are at the kitchen table waiting for Avery to come downstairs. "Wait didn't say Avery she wanted to go the playground program again today?" Said Elizabeth to Lucas. "Oh yeah! Why don't you go wake her up. I think she slept through." Said Lucas to Elizabeth. Elizabeth went up stairs and went in Avery's bedroom and tried waking Avery up. Avery groaned and stretches her arms and legs out and leaned up from her bed. "What time is it?" Avery said with her eyes closed. "It's 9:05 am." Elizabeth said to Avery. Avery opened her eyes and jumped out of bed and went in her closet and threw her clothes around tried looking for something to wear until finally she found something to wear. Elizabeth went back downstairs and started making breakfast for Avery. Avery was going to wear today, her short sleeve pink ribbon breast cancer shirt, black under armor shorts from Nike, pink socks, and her black/white Jordan benassi's. After Avery put her clothes on she rushed to her bathroom and brushed her teeth and hair. Avery put her hair up in a messy bun and packed her duffle bag up with stuff. Avery sprayed perfume on and put lotion on, "Avery are you almost ready?" Lucas hollered at Avery. "Yeah dad I'm almost done!" Said Avery to her dad.

Avery was all ready now and ate her breakfast she brushed her teeth again after she ate because she wanted her breath to smell good around Drew. Today Avery's mom drove Avery down to the playground program so that was kinda embarrassing for Avery because Elizabeth does like to embarrass Avery a lot. When they arrived at the playground Drew was sitting at the swings watching Avery get out of her car. "Your dad and I are going shopping today so you'll have to walk home today. Here's $10 for your lunch! I love you Avery bye!" Said Elizabeth to Avery. "Okay bye mom love you!" Avery said to her mom.

Avery's mom drove off in her car and Avery went inside the building and put her stuff back in her locker and locked it. Avery went over by the swings where Drew was but in front of Drew was her enemy, "Heather Rich." Heather turned around and looked at Avery with a disgusted look. "Look who we have here the trashy Avery Claire!" Heather said while laughing. "Hey knock it off she's not trashy she's actually really pretty and can actually do a sport unlike you!" Drew said to Heather angrily! Avery's eyes started to water and she could feel a tear drop on her cheek. Avery just shook her head and turned around and started running up by the bridge. Heather laughed again. "Kiss me!" Heather said to Drew falling in closer to him. "Ew gross no you probably have worts in your mouth!" Drew said to Heather while giving her a nasty face. Drew stood up and started chasing after Avery.