The End

Avery was sick and tired of how Jacob would always walk out on situations like this. Avery thought if Jacob really wanted to keep her then he would seriously have to change his attitude towards Avery and fast! Avery was now in her bedroom sitting on her bed waiting to see if Jacob was going to text her but he didn't.. Avery began to get worried so she hopped off her bed and rushed towards her closet, opened the closet doors and grabbed the first hoodie that crossed her eyes. She threw on the hoodie fast and then grabbed her phone from on her bed and ran down her stairs.

Jacob of course was at his house he was just ignoring everyone and wouldn't text no one. He felt depressed and lost in his emotions. Avery was now at Jacob's front door of his house and knocking on the door. Jacob slowly stood up from his kitchen chair and went up to the door and opened the door. Avery had a blank face and glared at Jacob. Jacob just looked down at the ground because Avery was kind of scaring him how she gave him an evil glare like he's never seen Avery done to him before. "Why didn't you text me? Why did you just walk out of my house, you didn't even give me a chance to say something?!" Avery was now hollering and saying to Jacob. Jacob said back, "I don't know.. Maybe it's because I thought that my girlfriend would be happy that I'm staying here to be with you!" Avery's face was now beaming red and she wanted to punch somebody like now!

Avery grinder her teeth together and powerfully said, "You know what! My best friend told me that you guys kissed, you said that never happened well..?! I'm beginning to wonder if you have been lying to me this whole time! You never really loved me you just used me to be your side chick and show me off to your little Magcon "buddy" friends. My best friend never lies to me and now I see who you really are.. A boy who goes for girl after girl tells her that she's beautiful but really you lie! Lie! Lie! It's all lies! I can see it deep in your eyes even when you laugh, even when you cry! I'm done with you Jacob! I hope you enjoyed ruining my life it was pretty great, huh?!"

Jacob was full on speechless and I mean speechless! Jacob snapped back and said, "Get out!" Jacob said it in such a serious tone and voice that he didn't sound mad but despised. Avery looked into Jacobs eyes deeply then ran off of his porch and walked back to her house in the rain and cold with her hood over her head. Avery was crying she knew that this was is it the end of their relationship. She didn't want to let Jacob go but she had to because he cheated on her. Kissed another girl and even her best friend?! Avery was done with boys she didn't want to have deal with boys ever again! She wanted to be single and live freely. Be able to be who she feels best and the way she expresses herself. That's the best thing a person can do and Avery knew that was true 100%.