Cameron Has A Crush..

When Cameron kissed Kaylee, Kaylee felt like her world was ending but in a good way and she was in love again but this time with someone better and charming. After Cameron and Kaylee had kissed Cameron had slowly put her down and her feet slowly touched the ground as she had her hands wrapped around the back of Cameron's neck. Kaylee was still staring into Cameron's eyes. Cameron was staring back into Kaylee's eyes but he had a intense look on his face but yet not so serious.

"Man I want to be kissed like that again." Cameron said desperately to Kaylee. As Cameron was leaning for another kiss Kaylee had moved to the side and Cameron fell face first on the ground. "Omg Cameron! Are you okay?" Kaylee asked Cameron while bending down beside Cameron on the ground. Cameron moaned in pain, "Yeah err I'm fine can you help me up maybe?" Cameron had asked Kaylee. "Of course!" Kaylee said and helped Cameron back on his feet. When Cameron got back on his feet he put his hands around Kaylee's waist and tightened his hands and swayed side-to-side staring into Kaylee's eyes. "Kaylee I really like you I think and I was wondering if I could get your digits?" Cameron asked Kaylee. "Uhh sure?" Kaylee said to Cameron trying not to laugh. So Kaylee gave Cameron her number and Kaylee got Cameron's number.