Notes For Mistakes..

It took Jacob at least an hour to make his "perfect" note for Avery but he did it! The note said, "Dear Avery.. This is probably the catchiest thing I've ever done but I hope it shows how much I truly love and care about you my dear princess. From the first kiss I thought it would be forever but your eyes were open, why were they open? To give me all your love, that's all I'm asking... You know I'd do anything for you... I would go through all the pain... My heart breaks knowing I've hurt you... I should of gave you all my hours when I had the chance... My selfish ways have destroyed you... (I'm sorry! cries)  A good strong young women shouldn't have to go through what I've put you through... I'll probably never get to clean up the mess I made... It haunts me every time I close my eyes knowing I might lose you because of me... -Jacob" There was also a tear drop on the paper when Jacob was finished writing the note for Avery. When Jacob gave the note to Avery he ran out of the room and went in the bathroom locked the door and looked at him self in the mirror and started balling his eyes out... As Avery was reading the note she covered her mouth and took a deep breath and started feeling like her world was ending and she couldn't fix it. Tears apon tears came out of her eyes... Avery whispered to her self, "I'm so sorry Jacob.. I didn't mean for it to get this far.." Now Avery was crying like crazy so was Jacob... Jacob was now lying on the ground crying, Jacob could hardly breathe because of how much he was crying...