Drew's Secret....

Drew was so stressed out about the whole thing, so he took a shower and went to bed. He knew that tomorrow he was going to go to Avery's house and talk to her about the whole situation between him and Faith! When Drew fell asleep Drew's mom, (Stacy) went in Drew's bedroom and took his phone. Stacy knew Drew's password for his phone but Drew didn't know that his mom knew his password for his phone. So when Stacy took Drew's phone she went in her bedroom across from Drew's bedroom. The first thing Stacy looked at was Drew's newsfeed on his Instagram as Stacy was scrolling through Drew's Instagram feed she saw the picture of Avery and Aaron together! Stacy also knew that Drew liked Avery. Stacy felt so bad for Drew, but she had a feeling that Drew did something that made Avery take another picture with another boy. Stacy got suspicious so she knew what to ask Drew exactly!

Brief Moment

The reason why Drew's mom gets on Drew's phone is because last year Drew was getting bullied and got depression so he was going to kill himself and he talked about it through messaging on his phone. So Stacy is afraid that Drew will maybe try to do that again.

When Stacy was done looking through Drew's stuff on his phone she quietly put Drew's phone back on his bed beside him and walked out of his bedroom and shut the door very carefully! Stacy went back in her bedroom and went to bed, but before she went to bed she set her alarm clock for 6:00 am since she works and has to be at work by 8:00 am.