Liar

Avery didn't know if she wanted to scream at Bridgett or cry. Avery tried to hold it in but she couldn't and she said, "How could you do this to me? Never would I ever go after my best friends boyfriend?! Urghh I can't even look at you right now! Don't you dare try talking to me again! You know what that makes you? It makes you a.." As Avery was saying but Bridgett interrupted her and said, "Get out!" Bridgett said it in such a dark and low voice and she began to make Avery nervous but Avery just grabbed her duffle bag and ran out of Bridgett's bedroom and ran out of her house running to Jacobs house.

When Avery got to Jacobs house his car was gone and the for sale sign said sold.. All of a sudden Avery saw a lady coming from the garage and walked towards inside the house. Avery ran up to the lady and asked her where Jacobs family was. The lady said they already left and were gone.. Avery said thank you and then ran back to her house.. As Avery was walking home she didn't know how she felt.. She lost her best friend and now the love of her life. Avery thought back to when her enemy Heather had said, "You're going to lose all you're friends and even the love of you're life!" Avery was breathing really hard now and her face became red and she thought she was getting karma. Avery felt awful and she couldn't speak nor look at anyone. She had no one to talk to or comfort her because she lost her best friend and her love of her life. Just disappear before her eyes. Avery was now home and when she walked in the door she was all wet she threw off her shoes and ran up her stairs and went in her bedroom and locked the door.

Avery just sat on her bed thinking and thinking of how she could just go all back to the ways things use to be. Avery missed the times she had kissed Jacob. The times she shared her thoughts and feelings to Jacob he would never tell anyone and still hasn't and probably never will. Avery was a mess her makeup had smeared and mascara was all over under her eyes she looked like a girl in a movie who cried so much her makeup came off and her makeup did come off but it was all under her eyes. Avery just tried wiping the mascara off with her fingers but it wouldn't help so Avery just laid her head on her pillow and went to sleep.